No announcement yet.

Free amnesti!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ban seems like complete overkill given how he was not avoiding ignore by switching names or using a different alias.

Comment

If the backstory behind this was "getting banned for 6 months for spamming" was everything then I would agree that it's overkill and theres no way anyone above me would let it stick if that were the case. There is plenty to this story that is not being mentioned that changes the narrative entirely. The truth is Amnesti had no business being UNBANNED to begin with. His pettiness just restarted what was already in place prior to his spamming. That's all I or anyone else involved can say on it, out of respect for him.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

#FREEAMN
        WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
          If the backstory behind this was "getting banned for 6 months for spamming" was everything then I would agree that it's overkill and theres no way anyone above me would let it stick if that were the case. There is plenty to this story that is not being mentioned that changes the narrative entirely. The truth is Amnesti had no business being UNBANNED to begin with. His pettiness just restarted what was already in place prior to his spamming. That's all I or anyone else involved can say on it, out of respect for him.
          Sounds like a lot of nonsense excuses when the overall ban was for spamming over 12 seconds. Nobody cares if he should have been unbanned before. He was, and that has no relevance to banning someone for 6 months over spam now. The only pettiness I see comes from the mods who banned him based on what you just wrote.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

As much as I love a good public outcry as much as the next guy, I think you all should get a grip and realize the history that comes into place with Amnesti specifically. It's been a long couple of years with him, with bans that span varying amounts of time, for many different reasons.

Your average fella that PM spams for the first, second, third, or twentieth time doesn't get this type of ban.

A prominent member of the community approached me about Amnesti today and asked for his forgiveness due to a myriad of reasons, not least of which is concerns for his health. I'm nothing if not reasonable, which is why I told him to pull whatever levers he can to get Amnesti to speak with me directly so that we can try to work something out. Hoping it goes well if it should ever happen. Thanks for the input.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
              As much as I love a good public outcry as much as the next guy, I think you all should get a grip and realize the history that comes into place with Amnesti specifically. It's been a long couple of years with him, with bans that span varying amounts of time, for many different reasons.

Your average fella that PM spams for the first, second, third, or twentieth time doesn't get this type of ban.

A prominent member of the community approached me about Amnesti today and asked for his forgiveness due to a myriad of reasons, not least of which is concerns for his health. I'm nothing if not reasonable, which is why I told him to pull whatever levers he can to get Amnesti to speak with me directly so that we can try to work something out. Hoping it goes well if it should ever happen. Thanks for the input.
              +1 .
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                This ban seems like complete overkill given how he was not avoiding ignore by switching names or using a different alias.
                Strong words from a "lagsheeter," turp.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Amnesty for amnesti

Comment

6 months certainly seems harsh at face value, personally I probably would not have given a ban quite that long for spamming. However like Voth stated there is history here and Amnesti continues to break the rules over and over at some point he nets himself a long ban, do the crime pay the time. Amnesti only has himself to blame here, and honestly with his track record we will probably be back here again after his ban has ended for the same conversation. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
                    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                    rEnZi> its crazy
                    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                    X