No Accountability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
    If someone actually goes and kill themselves because some asshole online told them to do it....well at least they are not going to reproduce
    This is a super dumb thing to say.

Comment

RageRitual

despite the initial statement what you said is pretty fucking agreeable with. No grey area bullshit, either one way or the other be consistent. Imagine a grown man having a “penis” as a banner. Than again we also got grown men using Big_Poopy_Pants for TWL. Subspace is a one of the greatest melting pots I’ve ever seen…..
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
        RageRitual

despite the initial statement what you said is pretty fucking agreeable with. No grey area bullshit, either one way or the other be consistent. Imagine a grown man having a “penis” as a banner. Than again we also got grown men using Big_Poopy_Pants for TWL. Subspace is a one of the greatest melting pots I’ve ever seen…..
        It feels like we are getting to an age in time where people just make up being offended for attention. When I was younger you could say anything to anyone and if they didn't like it that much, they could punch you in the face and be done with it. I guess it's a different time now since the internet you can't punch people through and people feel helpless or something. There are so many different ways to "seriously" offend someone now it's unreal.

Olive branch: I would 100% agree if someone was like 6 years old or retarded (sorry i don't know the politically correct term for that now) then yea don't be telling them to go kill their self.

But this was sent to someone that is known to have been pretty toxic himself and a grown ass man not some simpleton or some kid. A 30+ year old man wouldn't take it seriously if someone in a video game told them to commit suicide and we probably shouldn't either. Also like I said, this is not officially against the rules since it is unlisted at A1.

Let's not let my political incorrectness derail the thread.
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
          A 30+ year old man wouldn't take it seriously if someone in a video game told them to commit suicide and we probably shouldn't either.
          You are wrong. It is VERY likely that they will do it, assuming there's already something wrong there. The person saying it doesn't know how it's going to be received. So don't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            You are wrong. It is VERY likely that they will do it, assuming there's already something wrong there. The person saying it doesn't know how it's going to be received. So don't say it.
            Or just don’t be a fucking pussy?
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Or just have respect for others.

Comment

yea you guys are all going down a dark road so it's probably best to refocus on the topic at hand of Steadman being a piece of shit #freebest
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

yeah this happens literally every night. someone told me they were gonna slit my throat in a dd last night, but back in my day the slogan for the game was "meet ppl from around the world and kill them" so i just locked my door.

and why are we still giving out bans for verbal stuff like this instead of just giving warnings or silences before it elevates to any kind of ban? banning best for something that doesn't have a consequence 99% of the time it happens seems a little ridiculous. unban this man
                  PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                  ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

there are people out there that say dumb bannable shit constantly and they dont care who their target is. between best and steadman you have 2 high level players that are both known toxic personalities saying dumb shit to each other. as long as they're keeping it in the family, i cant bring myself to care that much.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

When my children play I tell them to ignore the stuff on the bottom cause it is generated by Chinese hate bots and they don't have Jesus.

Comment

The ironic thing is that no staff member with the pull to unban Best will even read this thread, because not only do they not even play the game, they don't read forums either.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          The ironic thing is that no staff member with the pull to unban Best will even read this thread, because not only do they not even play the game, they don't read forums either.
                          I at least skim every post made on this forum. I'm not on my home system currently and can't see details, but staff are aware of this. We don't comment on bans publicly.

The process to appeal bans is: trenchwars.org/support (This can include just providing context/details, arguing your case, or even suggesting improvements/changes to ban policy.)
                          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post

I at least skim every post made on this forum. I'm not on my home system currently and can't see details, but staff are aware of this. We don't comment on bans publicly.

The process to appeal bans is: trenchwars.org/support (This can include just providing context/details, arguing your case, or even suggesting improvements/changes to ban policy.)
                            Eh, I kinda consider you different. I mean you are basically running everything but I figure you delegate the ban stuff to others. You already know nobody is going to fill out that ban form btw. There's no reason to have suggestions for improvements or changes in ban policy be shown privately. This game is far, far, far too old to not have full transparency. Don't protect staffers that make bad decisions. Let them hold themselves accountable to the playerbase, otherwise they shouldn't be on staff to begin with. If the ~200 active players in this game disagree with a decision a staff member made, that decision should definitely be looked at and changed barring some ridiculous mob decision.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post

Shouldn't need to appeal a ban for something that is not actually against the rules, this rule is not listed at A1 with the rest of them.
                              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                              rEnZi> its crazy
                              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

[QUOTE=RageRitual;n1361123]If someone actually goes and kill themselves because some asshole online told them to do it....well at least they are not going to reproduce, there are enough stupid sheep in the world. IMO this is a dumb rule, also not a very well known rule.

You're a Moron

WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Working...
                                X