No Accountability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Accountability

Not sure who tooker is but obviously this guy doesn’t play this game, logs on when there’s a complaint and bans active members of the community without a warning chipping away from the games population..

I understand that I threatened steadman but the dude wishes cancer and tells me to die every single day.. I’m sure people of this community aren’t stupid enough to not know what kind of guy he is including tooker..

If the zone can make fun of Jessups sexual orientation on a daily basis without any consequences then I don’t know why anyone should be banned..

Amnesti got banned indefinitely for talking about his cock too much.. (A retired op who never plays banning active members of the zone) I think they should reevaluate the standards of banning people.. If tooker sat in twdd every night which he obviously doesn’t then half the arena would be banned for laughable death threats that no one means.. game is far too dead to be banning people that actually play it.. I hope your team looks into this soon.

Honestly, steadman reporting Best is equivalent to a serial rapist pressing sexual assault charges for a tap on the butt.

I have personally received death deaths from at least 4 players (with screenshot proof) but seeing how I'm a grown adult with 2 testicles between my legs I find such threats absolutely laughable (I wish you would try something irl). You would have to remove my reproductive organs for me to even consider reporting these things. But I guess when you're a fat sweaty neckbeard seething with estrogen and you have no way of dealing with somebody by yourself, you have to get a 3rd party involved to ban them.

#FreeBest ty

Comment

#FreeBest

Comment

Lol I think Best said he’d strangle him..

Pretty sure Steadman wishing cancer on someone/someone’s loved ones is a lot worse. Imagine starting shit with someone, they respond with some more shit talk and you proceed to get them banned. Sounds like small dick syndrome to me.

#freebigmonmedia

Comment

This game fucking kills me man. It's 2022 and people are being banned for threatening eachother on a 2d spaceship game? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 You guys are joking right?! 95% of the reason why people play online games is to talk shit...suddenly the game is full of snowflakes eh?
          Pretty pathetic.

Biggest pussy move I've ever seen especially coming from a bawty boy who literally wishes cancer on heads. Classy stuff as usual. This is what happens when Le ZU isn't around to gurkse heads and keep mons in check alie.

#FREEDAMANDEM
          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
          1:Kentaro> suits you well
          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

The game needs more Zumanjit man holy

Comment

I'm just feeding off SuperSaiyanPreet's energy man...free da mandems
              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
              1:Kentaro> suits you well
              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

have you seen the shit allowed in pub? the rules aren't logical.

Obviously can't be threatening people though, there's a line, you crossed it.
                Last edited by Rab; 09-08-2022, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Yeah this shit is absolutely and utterly fucking ridiculous this is why majority of staff should be more involved and actually play the game. When they don’t this is what you get “basically a Paul Blart” mall cop. I do understand rules are rules and they have not been changed and or updated since who knows when. Banning somebody without looking at any context is appalling. It’s really not our fault Steadman has two dad’s as parents and they can’t get his medicine/acne under control. All in all this is a pretty piss poor way to handle this situation. Saiyan is literally 1000% correct. Nobody goes through the trouble to be a little cunt and rat somebody out just to be a troll. Swear to god you best believe I’m screenshotting every conversation from here on out. So Paul Blart just make sure you keep that same energy. Fucking geek.

#FreeBest
                  Geio> Down to chill and play that
                  Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Geio

This guy is a good guy man. Sometimes

Hi Geio!

Comment

Flew I absolutely fucking love flew.
                      Geio> Down to chill and play that
                      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

<3 Geio

Comment

If someone actually goes and kill themselves because some asshole online told them to do it....well at least they are not going to reproduce, there are enough stupid sheep in the world. IMO this is a dumb rule, also not a very well known rule.

How can we ban people for something that is not even listed in A1?

+1 for best's banlift!

Consistency is a HUGE problem with staff and bans. Sometimes things people get banned for one day, and are allowed the next. Perfect recent example, someone recently got threatened with a ban if they didn't change their banner that had tits in it. Meanwhilean an UPPER STAFF member was rocking a penis banner.

We need all the rules to either be 100% enforced or remove the rule, also they need to be listed at A1 so people actually know wtf they are. And stupid rules like telling someone to go die should be removed lol.
                          Last edited by RageRitual; 09-08-2022, 04:02 PM.
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                            If someone actually goes and kill themselves because some asshole online told them to do it....well at least they are not going to reproduce, there are enough stupid sheep in the world. IMO this is a dumb rule, also not a very well known rule.
                            You're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post

You're a moron.
                              Sorry but only people who have won something in the last 12 years are eligible to post in this thread. Cant you see the trend?

Kick rocks kid

Comment

Working...
                              X