X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup faggots. - kthx
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Dear Santa, I'm writing because I didn't know your phone number and wanted to tell you this in person. What is it?? If you don't have a phone, I just wanted to let you know I'm too old for you to visit anymore but I love you lots and want to thank you for all the presents in the past. <3

PS. This boy named Greed chases me every day. I think he likes me because he luvs old dinosaurs like myself. Please give him a Megasoreass. He deserves it. Love you lots!!

xoxo Jessup
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Dear Santa,

I never see you in pub. Do you even own a spaceship?

Comment

dear santa this year i dont want nothing because i already have what i want subspace and my friends on here that know the dolphin i want to wish everyone on here happy holidays the dolphin wouldnt be sane without ya guys and girls

Comment

HI SANTA
            COULD YOU PLEASE BRING ME 2 PAIRS OF SHOES
            THANKS, LELAND
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Leland; 12-11-2022, 08:04 PM.
            Leland

Comment

Dear Santa,

bug please

- Greenman

Comment

Dear Santa,

All I want for Xmas is an increased TW competitive population in Euro timezone.

- Kassius

Comment

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is the cloaker back to (tiny) normal ....

Ok realistically : solve the worlds prices for gas/water and food and world hunger....

Merry Christmas to you all

// A-ss

Comment

Dear Santa

What is a honchode? And what does it mean to give someone "the drizzler"? Are these related?! Please help.

- Nockm
                    Last edited by Nockm; 12-08-2022, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Dear Santa,

All I ask for is that my 3-year-old daughter whom recently got tubes in her ears has improved hearing which hopefully will improve her speech delay that she has suffered due to fluid on her ears.

Thank you,
                      -Matorian (Matorian@paladen.net)

Trench Wars Moderator
                      Trench Wars Staff Trainer
                      Trench Wars Map Developer
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

"I'm taciturn and reluctant, I dislike others being involved in my affairs; a Lone Wolf..."
                      -=(Creator of ?go matrix2 | ?go gatez2 | ?go battlezone | ?go twtown)=-

Comment

Dear Santa!

We need more things to complain about so please help basing MMR to come online ASAP since wb and jav MMR have mostly killed off basing. Please help end player toxicity (they know who they are, if they don't please leave them a lump of Sh!t so they get a clue), get us a better server, and give the laggots better inter-webs so the game is more fair and people stop bitching. Also, I know miracles are rare, but if you could restore my skill to the level it was before I took an 8 year break that'd be great. I wasn't awesome, but I was better than this. Thanks - JacKie>
                        Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

Comment

All I want for Christmas is my pubbux from 2013 back.

Comment

dear santa, mistake pizza here. i have not yet received my gift for the 2021 xmas. thats ok. everyone moves at different paces. love u. xxo

Comment

Time's running out! If you want Santa to bring you everything your heart desires, now is the time to get in your letter. Thread will be locked soon so we can complete the map on time.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Dear Santa,

Please provide these pubbers with their daily dose of Lithium and Seroquel, and make sure they take it.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X