This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Santa.
    Please pray to G-d to bring peace in the Middle East once and for all!
    Thanks.

Comment

Dear Santa,

From the river to the sea, all your base are along to me.

-TPZ

Comment

Certainly! Here's a short and sweet letter template you can use to write to Santa:

Dear Santa,

I hope this letter finds you well at the North Pole. As Christmas approaches, I'm filled with excitement and hope. I've tried to be as good as I can this year, and I have a few special wishes that I'm hoping you can make come true.
        1. [Your First Wish]
        2. [Your Second Wish]
        3. [Your Third Wish]

I understand that you have many requests from children all over the world, so I'll be grateful for anything you can bring. Thank you for spreading joy and happiness every Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

[Your Name]

Remember, you can fill in the brackets with your specific wishes and your name. Happy holidays!

Comment

Dear Santa,

I hope this letter finds you well at the North Pole. As Christmas approaches, I'm filled with excitement and hope. I've tried to be as good as I can this year, and I have a few special wishes that I'm hoping you can make come true.
          1. Get to DTB finals again somehow.
          2. Get free eggnog, the good alternative milk kind.
          3. Save the planet from climate change so we have a place to live.

I understand that you have many requests from children all over the world, so I'll be grateful for anything you can bring. Thank you for spreading joy and happiness every Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

JacKie>

PS. Is it true that male reindeer shed their antlers in the winter? If so, all your reindeer are always portrayed as having antlers, does that mean they're all female? Say "HI" to Vixen for me and I don't care what pronouns they use.
          Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

Comment

Hi Santa.

Let us have one Classic pub day per week, with original ship settings and map. AND without attachmode and shuffle.

Comment

Dear Santa, give us strength in twdt
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mossad View Post
                Dear Santa.
                Please pray to G-d to bring peace in the Middle East once and for all!
                Thanks.
                Lol...IDF is bombing hospitals and civilians and refusing ceasefires. Yet player "Mossad" demands peace. I'm confused. Narrative is crazy out here.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post

Lol...IDF is bombing hospitals and civilians and refusing ceasefires. Yet player "Mossad" demands peace. I'm confused. Narrative is crazy out here.
                  You seem to be confused about the topic of this thread. It is not a political grand stand. You got your letter in, move on and don't stir up sediment in this thread. This will be your only warning.

Comment

Dear Santa, all I want for Xmas is a big booty hoe.

Comment

Dear Santa,

Bug please.

- Greenman

Comment

It’s ok I’ll just slide my valid response into the soyboys pm’s

Comment

Merry Christmas Santa and Mrs. Claus!! Please help bring peace on earth for all of us! Happy Holidays and New Year everyone! PS. I didn't clean my chimney this year.. I hope it soots you!
                          Last edited by Jessup; 12-08-2023, 02:43 AM.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Dear Biet, or "Santa", I would like pub xmas bonus to start on Monday Dec 12 and to run for 1 month, thank you Santa/Biet! Enjoy the holidays!
                            TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
                            (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
                            PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
                            AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Working...
                            X