Shufflevote vote count bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shufflevote vote count bug?

Quite often the results of the shufflevote will display less votes than are cast. How is this possible, is this a bug?

You’re new to this game. Either that or a dumbass. Welcome if the former. And get out while you can this place is toxic. If it’s the latter than LOL you dumb af.

people on private freqs vote but they don’t count. People in spec vote but they don’t count. People who just logged on vote but they don’t count. Votes other than 1 or 2 in which people are just being cute don’t count.

Comment

Yup saw it too. Multiple people voted and they did not count. Saw it happen again and PM'ed the bot, worked

Comment

Shuffle doesnt't really work and quite often some players spec or stop team-playing if they end up on the weaker freq. Shuffle shouldn't be even counted if there are only few players voting.
        "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

Yes, sometimes my vote is ignored if typed in pub chat. If I PM the bot it always at least tells me my vote has been counted.

Comment

Working...
          X