X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Staff does shit about racism

when a player sais "kill Kuden" it ok? "kews" wtf
    if i would say "sup nigga" you would ban me on the spot but to say "kill Kuden" is totaly okk ...
    sick of your hypacrocy.
    btw cant find my recent post.. was wondering why...

Keep doing the lords work leveling cities

Comment

Originally posted by Mossad View Post
      when a player sais "kill Kuden" it ok? "kews" wtf
      if i would say "sup nigga" you would ban me on the spot but to say "kill Kuden" is totaly okk ...
      sick of your hypacrocy.
      btw cant find my recent post.. was wondering why...
      So you're a big fan of genocide, but some text is too much for you? This you? Sounds like you're a very peaceful, friendly person and totally not a guy who is a big supporter of wiping certain people out of existence.

MoSSaD> ya i stand out againt lgbtq and i would not let them near my family or i might shoot them

MoSSaD> the world need to say ty to israel for doing what needs to be done.. bottom line we are your lind of defense

MoSSaD> islam aint intrested in peace.. thier main goal is to convert us all to islam

Comment

Message Redacted
        Last edited by Hookecho; 03-25-2024, 03:25 PM.

Comment

bro it's 2024. use the ignore command and shut the fuck up and play this game that's barely alive. jfc. you're a grown ass prsn stop crying
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Just fuck off already
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post

MoSSaD> ya i stand out againt lgbtq and i would not let them near my family or i might shoot them

MoSSaD> the world need to say ty to israel for doing what needs to be done.. bottom line we are your lind of defense

MoSSaD> islam aint intrested in peace.. thier main goal is to convert us all to islam
              outside of maybe shooting a lgtbwtf person, and that’s only a maybe because they may be encroaching on your family, nothing in those quotes is wrong 🤷🏿‍♂️

Comment

Apt i agree.. its not the point.. and renzi love you back my Jewish brother.. and cubone you have an obsessive issue and I adivs you to go some group support meetings for your obsessive compulsive issues.

Comment

Hookecho this guy using the n-word. Nuke him.
                  Last edited by cubone; 03-25-2024, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Free Palestine.

Fuck Israel and fuck mossad. Anyone who supports genocide can eat a dick too and stop being racist, you need to chill out. Go and take a shower and chill. I'm sick of you gassing over the forums and preaching your shit. Any way I'm losing the will to concentrate, I'm gonna go and camp on Fortnite.
                    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

If you have a complaint, this is not the place. Twcomplaints "at" gmail.com

"Kews"/"kuden" aren't part of the obscene filter. Maybe they should be but they're not today.

If you have screenshots you'd like to submit for me to review for misuse, please do so.

Your "post" was moved with to the thread of other posts talking about the same subject. No need to keep two separate conversations.

Comment

Working...
                      X