No announcement yet.

Life expectancy of TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will we be aple to play TW in an internet browser?
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

When Subspace 2 comes out.
      This signature sucks...

Comment

3-5 years
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

No one here can show you where it is but they can point you a sign
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'll never quit as long as I'm alive. I'll even play with my weiner if my arms and legs are cut off. Yes, I'm that addicted.

Comment

Forever in the minds of the retarded.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

To me it seems like TW's population is declining. I'd give it another 3-4 years.

Comment

Well, usually new people get referred to sub by a friend and nothing more. So eventually it should decline (not any time soon).

Comment

I give it a day after this season finishes

Comment

Subspace will die when all of the veteran players that have been playing 2+ years quit.

Once everyone from back when leave this game will die
                      This signature has been deemed overrated

Comment

I agree with Jerome...computers will become too advanced for SS....than I'll probably be playing it on my cell phone in about 5 years or so..
                        "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                        Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                        " - Tyler the Creator
                        Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

It's not declining... Subspace (and online gaming in general) is a winter sport. Just wait until fall and winter roll around, and we'll be hitting records again. Summer is classically the slowest period for Subspace, and usage is very seasonal.

-DoCk>
                          TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                          qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                          3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nit
                            Subspace will die when all of the veteran players that have been playing 2+ years quit.

Once everyone from back when leave this game will die
                            wait, since when was a person who started in 2002 considered a vet?
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

A little over a year ago there was a post just like this. Several people said it would probably die after about another year, and here we are still.

Even if Priit decided he wasn't going to pay anything towards the server anymore, I'm sure someone somewhere would try & get TW going again.

Also, how long's this game been going altogether, roughly 10 years? Or longer? The advancement of games in that period alone is pretty amazing, & this simple "2D Asteroids style game" is still going strong. If more work was done on it (more updates & versions) to slowly improve it over time (options/graphics/gameplay), then I don't see why it should ever die out unless we, the player, let it.
                              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Super Three

They used to say the only thing that would survive a nuclear war is the cockroach.

That has now been changed to the "super three."

Cockroaches
                                Barney
                                Subspace/Continuum

It can never die. If it came to 'pay to play', I'd pay.
                                Long live Continuum.
                                I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X