No announcement yet.

Rude Staff Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt read the whole 2 pages, just certain posts. And i have to agree here with imagine. Certain ppl react to different things different ways. I myself probably wouldnt of cared bc i know how era is, but others do care. This should be handled somehow regardless of how stupid it is. When a cheater call/help call is made it should be taken seriously. Staff is serious when it comes to baseelim and sees ppl teaming, they dont hesistate to spec ppl then.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Hey Cig

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
        I bet you're not very good at this game.
        It shouldn't matter how good he is or isn't. If people were teaming Erathia should have looked into it. If they weren't teaming then the "not very good" comment would have been ok. But the way it sounds Erathia didn't even check on the teamers. Isn't that what staff are there for?
        Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades... Will the hero rise again? Or will darkness reign?
        The Legend of Zelda

Comment

Agreed, but even if he did check and they werent teaming the person doesnt deserve to be told that. Chances are the player was better then erathia in the 1st place. I mean staff is getting more respectable then it was b4, but some of them need to grow up a little and be respectable.

Leaf: hi!!!!!!
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
            ONE WRONG MOVE AND I WILL MAKE YOU THE LAUGHING STOCK OF TRENCH WARS.
            Since TK beat me to the measured, level, classy, and thoughtful burn.
            I will have to sink lower, and make up fake chat:

gerry> Yeah, my fake thesis thing was all IceStorm's idea.
            gerry> He told me to call it "Society: Computer Relationships Examined With Extreme Deception - Unaware Population" or SCREWED - UP for short.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

First of all, gerry is a hillarious. Not sure what hes talking about, but keep it up buddy!

Secondly, Erathia didn't handle that very well. I'll have to tell him to do his job because obviously I'm better at it! hahaha. (If Erat reads this I'll get beat up later DOH)

Lastly, I got a suede jacket the other day...... Nice jacket. Yup.
              Spider
              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

uh yea last year i put the beggining of a tutorial on my website to help out the class. Yes it sucked .. Yes I don't know the language.. It's not like i brag about my website. I don't see how this would have anything to do with subspace but okay. I just find Gerry to be annoying thats all. He flipped out in the game haha found it funny oh well. This is a 2d game after all. ohh btw i got that out of the book we use in school which is out dated. And im way to lazy to go change it or it would have been done by now.

Btw, Spider that jacket will get u that chick haha

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

DON'T TALK ABOUT IDIOTS ICESTORM.

ONLY AN IDIOT CREATES A WEBPAGE WITH TUTORIALS HE CLAIMED HE DID BUT IN REALITY HE DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT ON "HELLO WORLD" ON A C++ SCRIPT.

RIGHT ICESTORM?

I HAVE SAVED YOU THE EMBARRASMENT OF NOT POSTING THE LOG AND SCREENSHOT OF YOU ADMITTING YOU WERE A LIAR.

Maybe you like erathia and you are trying to defend him/her, but going off on everyone who says something bad isn't going to look good for Erathia either, especially considering it would appeap you are a twelve year who discovered caps in that post.

Anyway, Ice Storm is learning C++ in school, and he understands it now, lol. He is also very good with HTML and graphics. I applaud his effort to try and help his class, and you should not try to belittle him.

If you want to make him the laughing stock of tw, take a screen shot of one of his posts that is in caps and threatens to make a laughing stock out of someone else.

Thank you and good day.

As far as mods go, I haven't had any real problems. Erathia was very kind and helpful when I needed it. I have seen some mods play favorites, but that is to be expected. You can't say you'd set the captain of wbduel to me over your squad captain or/and friend.

Comment

You guys talk for a long time about nothing. The answer has always been simple, axe Erathia and make him pay for mental anguish, humiliation or some crap.
                    I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
                      First of all, gerry is a hillarious. Not sure what hes talking about, but keep it up buddy!

Secondly, Erathia didn't handle that very well. I'll have to tell him to do his job because obviously I'm better at it! hahaha. (If Erat reads this I'll get beat up later DOH)

Lastly, I got a suede jacket the other day...... Nice jacket. Yup.
                      Spider, your jacket makes me hot down there.
                      DELETED

Comment

gerry the newbie

Originally Posted by gerry

ONLY AN IDIOT CREATES A WEBPAGE WITH TUTORIALS HE CLAIMED HE DID BUT IN REALITY HE DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT ON "HELLO WORLD" ON A C++ SCRIPT.

RIGHT ICESTORM?

I HAVE SAVED YOU THE EMBARRASMENT OF NOT POSTING THE LOG AND SCREENSHOT OF YOU ADMITTING YOU WERE A LIAR.

now this is funny since gerry is already the laffing stock of tw doto his rudeness and claiming it to be a colledge experiment lmao what a newbie posting threats if your gunna post a threat find a mailing address post it on the web then say youll blow up his fucking house in 3 days 4 hours from monday

Comment

Originally posted by imagine
                          Erathia said this after i made a cheater call about teaming "Erathia> You're just not very good, I'm sorry."

I did nor said anything to get this response from erathia and do not understand how that justifys the answer to my call. I've never talked to this staff member in the past , so i do not see a reason why they would react this way to me. I was happy with the staff in this zone and their response time was appropriate for a zone of this magnitude. However being talked down to for trying to get someone that was breaking the rules investigated, I find it hard to appreciate it. Can someone of Higher authority please look into this and tell me if maybe im just over exaggerating or if the matter was handled rudely.
                          A quick FYI, if it wasn't this guy I would not be here, today. Becuase of Spawner I am Jerome, and not "Wreckless MiG".

So axe erathia or whatever solely because he rules
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by ToKeD
                            Originally Posted by gerry

RIGHT ICESTORM?

now this is funny since gerry is already the laffing stock of tw doto his rudeness and claiming it to be a colledge experiment lmao what a newbie posting threats if your gunna post a threat find a mailing address post it on the web then say youll blow up his fucking house in 3 days 4 hours from monday
                            i dont know what hello world in C++ is.....i dont even know how to write in C++ language or whatever.....so i dont think i would laugh at him very much
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                              i dont know what hello world in C++ is.....i dont even know how to write in C++ language or whatever.....so i dont think i would laugh at him very much
                              Here's a quick lesson then!
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              /*Hello World in C++*/

#include<iostream>
                              using namespace std;

int main(){
                              cout<<"Hello World!!!"<<endl;
                              return 0;
                              }
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              That's it. The first line tells the compiler what source files to include. The second line tells the compiler that you are using "iostream" and not "iostream.h" because the old way is "iostream.h" and the C++ language is moving towards less ".h"'s. The next line is blank. The following line declares the function main. The following line uses cout (pronounce see-out) which is console output (or the equivalent) and displays "Hello World!!!" (without quotes). The "endl" is a return. The "<<" are basically seperaters (for basic instruction). All lines and commands between the "{" and "}" end with a ";". The "return 0" sends a 0 to the function telling the compiler that it will run without a problem. Also, everything contained between the "{" and "}" is considered the body of the function.

Comment

ROFLMAO

edit: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ps: lol
                                Last edited by Predator Rulez; 09-20-2004, 03:37 AM.
                                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                                X