No announcement yet.

Rude Staff Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with cig, Erathia should only act what I would call "funky" with people who knows he is funky... or else some people will take is "funky" comments seriously... Wasnt that a funky comment? Between, Im removing my NDP logo because its also a party neo-nazi in Germany so people will try to pretend things!
    Elmo!> Hola
    KJW> Elimo!
    Nimrook> Melo!
    yungsta> jello!

Comment

Originally posted by Melo
      I agree with cig, Erathia should only act what I would call "funky" with people who knows he is funky... or else some people will take is "funky" comments seriously... Wasnt that a funky comment? Between, Im removing my NDP logo because its also a party neo-nazi in Germany so people will try to pretend things!
      lol? melo :light:
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Well let's think. I got banned from abusing ?help which I in fact didn't do. Or when sending 2 different ?help messages both asking something is abusing.

After I got banned I sent message to one staffer asking why I got banned. It was nice when he first called me newbie (twice in fact) and then threatened with longer ban.

Way to go mods.
        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
        L K> taught u what?
        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Its how some staffers are nowdays. Why arent thes things being taken care of? When i was on staff u had to be respectable and above the other players. U werent allowed to bad mouth ppl (on public chats) and be a bad person. U were suppose to swallow ur pride and do ur job. Tahkis is a generaly nice person and i dont see how he'd ever offend someone enough to get that kind of reply. He was simply asking why he got banned. he didnt think he did anything wrong. He didnt pm them calling them a racist name or spaming them or anything like that. Some of these things should be addressed instead of just the general things. Some things on staff have improved lately, but alot of the little things (like additude towards ppl) have gone down.

About the goddess thread which was closed 2 times. I agree it shouldnt be on forums, but i also agree with her that the way steph acted by caling her a cunt and whatnot is not appropriate behavior for a staffmember. Again, those types of things should be dealt with.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Tahkis is a generaly nice person and i dont see how he'd ever offend someone enough to get that kind of reply. He was simply asking why he got banned. he didnt think he did anything wrong.
            I think staff does not agree with you since they (at least mods) know one thing about me. But what I think, they still should act friendly towards players because they are supposed to show example.
            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
            L K> taught u what?
            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Ice Weasel> Zeus I lost my forum pw
              ZeUs!!> tard
              IlyaZ> I think its for the best
              Thats the proper way to respond..
              |
              Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
              Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
              [Spastic]
              --:fear:--

Comment

That's how it is nowadays. Ask help for a problem from some staff -> can't help about that particular problem, redirects you to some other staff. They don't care about the problem, or just not interested to help. Ask again and you'll be threatened with ban if you bother them again. So there you are, problem not solved and if you ask again you'll get banned. Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                  i dont know what hello world in C++ is.....i dont even know how to write in C++ language or whatever.....so i dont think i would laugh at him very much
                  "Hello, World!" is the most basic program you can write in any programming language. It just outputs the words "Hello, World!".

Comment

And I've never seen a guy that scripts C++...
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                      I think staff does not agree with you since they (at least mods) know one thing about me. But what I think, they still should act friendly towards players because they are supposed to show example.
                      Agreed. They should be nice regardless of how mean they usualy are. They should be nice in game on public chats, in pms (help calls) and on forums. I see alot of staff members coming to forums and causing quite the ruckus and being real dickfaces. They shouldnt be allowed to do that.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Let's see... as I recall he reported two people for teaming. I went, I looked, I didn't see them teaming because the way they had killed each other twice in the time that I'd arrived was a bit of a tip off. Then imagine reported again, so I told him that I'd looked into it and I didn't see them teaming. He said they'd both shot at him, I'd said he had probably just wandered between the two and it wasn't an intentional team.

He then ranted for a few more minutes, and then asked if they weren't teaming how come he kept dying.

Then I suggested maybe he wasn't very good.
                        Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                        Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                        Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

I reported once and the other two times i pmed you. The two players were rune squadmates, and of course their not gonna team when you spec them anyone who has played this game more then a week knows better then to break a rule when staff is in the arena. More then 5 ppl in the arena told you in the spec chat that they were teaming and i never once complained about dying.. to be honest i only died once to them, i was just getting chased around the arena by both of them for like 10 mins before you came in. Regardless , your response was rather inappropriate for a staff member , even if it was a joke.

Comment

Oh I don't think it was a joke. You were antagonizing me and demanding that I provide an alternative hypothesis as to why you would die. I came up with one.

Besides, I don't remember hearing anyone in spec chat say they were teaming and even if they did, it wouldn't matter. I have to actually witness it, or have another staff member tell me about it, or else I can't do anything.

Justice by crowd pleasing just doesn't work
                            Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                            Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                            Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

i would post logs showing how erathia is mean in a lovable way but i think he hates me now
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Goddess> ?help Tystikk>When i start killing people in real life i'm coming after you first bitch

MODERATOR WARNING: you are being warned for abusing the ?help feature do so again and you will be banned -Erathia

no this is not an actually log but this did happen and that is exactly what i was warned for... Jerome there is no niceness to Erathia anymore.

Hmmmm since i've made a post against another staff member i wonder if this thread will be closed now too... or if Wadi just closes threads that are against girls he's trying to have cyber sex with
                                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Working...
                                X