Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch.

Comment

im so horny. I need to get laid big time.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Context to the rescue again! Because damn it I believe that I can reach people with logic. I have to.

That was actually your second report that I warned you for Goddess. After the first one I pointed out how we couldn't do anything, because I doubted that by banning Tyestikk this would somehow magically prevent him from murdering you if he REALLY set his mind to it. In fact, I thought that by getting him banned it might set him off so it was for the greater good that I do nothing.

Then I warned you when you reported him again because I now knew for sure that you knew better
        Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
        Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
        Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
          Goddess> ?help Tystikk>When i start killing people in real life i'm coming after you first bitch

MODERATOR WARNING: you are being warned for abusing the ?help feature do so again and you will be banned -Erathia

no this is not an actually log but this did happen and that is exactly what i was warned for... Jerome there is no niceness to Erathia anymore.

Hmmmm since i've made a post against another staff member i wonder if this thread will be closed now too... or if Wadi just closes threads that are against girls he's trying to have cyber sex with
          wait, I'm trying to sleep with erathia? you're one messed up little monkey goddess.

Comment

what? you're trying to take my man?! Erathia is MINE and MINE only!!!
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              what? you're trying to take my man?! Erathia is MINE and MINE only!!!
              I think you have to duke it out with goddess, me, I like women. Not wales, not men, women.

Comment

Who's takin MY MAN?! Oh, nuh uh girlfriend, its ONNNNNNNN now ...... *presents claws*
                DELETED

Comment

Boys boys please, there's enough loving for the both of you. You know I don't play favourites, I just go with whoever pays me the most.

Comment

erathia is rude with me

sCHOPe> hi erathia
                    Erathia> stfu homogaf
                    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                      erathia is rude with me

sCHOPe> hi erathia
                      Erathia> stfu homogaf

Erathia is gay and rude , everybody knows that
                      (toKed)>i wasnt baned
                      (toKed)>he said let you play
                      (toKed)>i said no i quit
                      (toKed)>and then i will find a way to ban u

Comment

Out of all the times I've helped for an answer and Erathia responded, I've never knows Erathia to be rude.

Originally posted by Erathia
                        Boys boys please, there's enough loving for the both of you. You know I don't play favourites, I just go with whoever pays me the most.
                        I give you $1000 if it comes with staff

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                          erathia is rude with me

sCHOPe> hi erathia
                          Erathia> stfu homogaf
                          Yeah, that inability to spell, gratuitous use of acronyms and inability to think up of an insult past a third grade level is just me all over all right.

Comment

Dameon Angell <ER>> Hey Erathia
                            Erathia> I shall defile your soul.
                            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                              Dameon Angell <ER>> Hey Erathia
                              Erathia> I shall defile your soul.
                              this one looks more like erathia than mine :up:
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Originally posted by Erathia
                                Yeah, that inability to spell, gratuitous use of acronyms and inability to think up of an insult past a third grade level is just me all over all right.
                                stfu homogaf

LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X