• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab
    Stuff like this should be bannable too:

Adam Sures> JAVS TO 1 AND EVERYONE HUNT RAB
    *Tear*

I'm getting rather tired of reading your continued whining.
    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by PEGASiS
      *Tear*

I'm getting rather tired of reading your continued whining.
      Well, shit, son

Yeah, well, tear to you, too, because I'm tired of your continued breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        I click every thread because I have to, and because I'm an opinionated bitch I've got something to say about in nearly all of them

Comment

.?ignore power_overwhelming
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

This thread has told us one important thing. Apparently Tyestick is a racist moron.
            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
            Piston> I own in belim
            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Racism is only as offensive as people want it to be. To tell you the truth, I don't get offended by someone calling me a cracker, and don't see why anyone should be offended by other comments. If it's such a stupid concept, it should be ignored. Just like the idiots who use meaningless insults in pubs. You people just beg for someone to jump on and you try to act self righteous. "Oh I hate racists, they're the scum of the Earth." Well, true racists are too stupid to see past their own fault (or care if they do) and they often end up "hanging themselves" with their own moronic actions. Furthermore, it only seems to fuel their resolve to continue such actions when you bitch and moan about it.

If I get annoyed and offended when someone calls me an idiot, fag, shithead, or what the hell ever else, I'm told to ignore it. Same principle, people.

Comment

Not really. Racism replies that a whole nice range of people whom you have never met and never will meet in all likelihood are deficient merely due to their genetic heritage. Likewise, the terms that we define as racist are meant to imply that belonging to one race or another automatically makes you inferior simply because of where you've come from.

Calling you an idiot or calling your sexuality into question isn't the same thing.

As for private messages, we tell you to ignore them not because we think that all conversations in private are lovely shining examples of communication between two consenting individuals, but because we can't prove private spam or racism happened. If we were to ban based on only what we hear, or what we're told happened, the zone would quickly become not very fun to play in.
                Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

If at look at some black person who I loathe and call him a ******, you're saying I'm implying I have something against his whole race?

Comment

The n word was derived as a word to call Africans to make them feel inferior etc, it was base on the race as a whole, so technically, yes.

Comment

And in a world where ignorance is a crime, yes, you cannot say that "i hate this dude for him, not because of his race, therefore I use a random offensive word such as the n-word, but i totally don't mean the entire race". Just doesn't flow.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

fucking drop it already

jesus

christopher

christ

fucks like you people who perpetuate the on-going debates over this bullshit are the very cause of the motherfucking problem. shut the fuck up about it and eventually it will go away. i promise. you can take that to the bank. man, just stop arguing about racism already you damn spaceship gaming people.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

If staff let the software do the job and let people who cant handle certain words turn the filter on then no one will have to waste anymore time on this topic.
                          PicHosting

Comment

What if... I will go to a different zone and I will start to harass TW staff members with private messages, I will change my name after few minutes and because I really don't have anything else to do, I will continue it 30 minutes. If I'm "smart" enough I will do this during TWL finals. I will get lots of friends from TW staff and you don't have rights to ban me. Or... If some squad thinks that other squad was cheating in TWL game and they will start to harass that "cheater squad" from other zone during TWL game.

Uhm...
                            Evil moron> Newbie Worms is running again!!!!
                            IgotWorms> ?help Those evil morons with no brains are ruining our TWL game with their private messages!
                            TW staff> Just ?ignore the problem like we do.
                            IgotWorms> ?ignore the problem
                            Ignoring: the problem
                            He's not stupid; he's possessed by a retarded ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                              fucking drop it already

jesus

christopher

christ

fucks like you people who perpetuate the on-going debates over this bullshit are the very cause of the motherfucking problem. shut the fuck up about it and eventually it will go away. i promise. you can take that to the bank. man, just stop arguing about racism already you damn spaceship gaming people.
                              read this again, you damn spaceship gaming people
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason My Numba One Stunna

Comment

Working...
                                X