Banning Rules Need Changing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, don't forget this guy
    Last edited by Rab; 06-10-2018, 10:07 AM. Reason: Removed personal information

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
      It's called, staff is lazy. Unless your actually trying to get banned, you most likely won't. The whole ?ignore thing is complete stupidity, it doesn't solve anything. In fact, it's just some easy bullshit line to give people because staff doesn't want to do anything about.. well anything. Do your jobs, or get off staff. If you guys can't handle running this game, shut it down. I'd rather have that happen, then just letting things slowly get worse.
      Why would you want that? I say we get all we can out of this game while it's still warm, and fun. You know, FUN. It's supposed to be a game, games are supposed to be fun -> if you don't have fun playing the game, just stop playing it. Just get off trolling our forums.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Thats what im trying to say now this whole thread. Im just not good at bringing out the point. NOTHING can be done about it. Im sure if somethign could of been done then it woudl of been done. Change the rules like fit said, bc its the on ly thing u can do.

Knockers:i think ur wrong. Some staffers are lazy yes, but alot arent. Alot are good at what they do, and in some cases, its all they do. About the subject getting worst....I dont think thats the case either. If anything racism is goin down. Sure you'll always have the ppl who use it on private chats/pms, and occasional ppl using it on team chat under a name pubbot wont pick up, but overall its down compared to what it was b4 pubbot was there. Another thing i think thats helping is the week long warning thing. That way ppl dont come on and off every other day and use it just expecting a warning.

Things are improving, its not like its that bad anymore. I dotn see how anyone can complain about racism now when its a very very small % that u see it in any arena.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Staff SHOULD be trusted to ban/kick who needs to be baned/kicked. Had to wait forever for Rudy to go thought what ever he had to do to ban this guy in pub for ruining a pretty good game. He was baned at the end but it took forever. But like i said, staff SHOULD be trusted to make those kidna choices right off the bat, but i suppose there are some that abuse there powers.
          Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
            he means that smods+ can simply change a name of an account so you don't need to make a new account. they can also change your post count. i think that's what zeus!! does
            They can't change it, only merge it with your old one.[COLOR=Black]
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
              he means that smods+ can simply change a name of an account so you don't need to make a new account. they can also change your post count. i think that's what zeus!! does
              I click every thread because I have to, and because I'm an opinionated bitch I've got something to say about in nearly all of them
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                Why would you want that? I say we get all we can out of this game while it's still warm, and fun. You know, FUN. It's supposed to be a game, games are supposed to be fun -> if you don't have fun playing the game, just stop playing it. Just get off trolling our forums.
                I'm not saying the game isn't fun, I wouldn't play it if it wasn't. Staff bothered to make rules for this zone, if they aren't going to upkeep them, and spend more time making excuses to why they aren't keeping them - why the hell are they there? If staff isn't willing to put the extra mile in, leave staff. That or take the rules out of A1, because your just confusing alot of people.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by kamakazi-insomniac
                  Staff SHOULD be trusted to ban/kick who needs to be baned/kicked. Had to wait forever for Rudy to go thought what ever he had to do to ban this guy in pub for ruining a pretty good game. He was baned at the end but it took forever. But like i said, staff SHOULD be trusted to make those kidna choices right off the bat, but i suppose there are some that abuse there powers.
                  You cant trust kids/teenagers like that. Alot of them are powerhungry and get a woody about warning/banning ppl now. If u didnt regulate it, or keep an eye on it (upper staffers) then you'd just have a huge problem.

Knock: i think staff is doing fine rite now. It is hugely improved from a few years back, and even a few months back staff was horrible. They are hiring better ppl, the pubbots help with racism, The Warnings that last a week are slowing ppl down. There are lots of improvements. u cant expect them to be on top of the world bc ppl will alawys push the limits and find ways to get around things.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

How about, if someone is racist in a PM or chat but in a different zone, ban them from TW anyway, because we don't want them here.

Just put in the rules "Trench Wars reserves the right to ban any players from this zone if any of the above rules are broken as such that they affect someone within the zone" or something along those lines.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

They could still enter other zones and continue to spam though.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

But then you could ?ignore them with the satisfaction that they won't be coming back to TW for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          Im just not good at bringing out the point.
                          You go Ciggy go! There is hope for you yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                            btw, I made a fake screenshot, took me about 2 - 3 mins without any photo editing required.

(linked, not gonna [IMG] it) http://server5.uploadit.org/files/ew...reenshot88.JPG
                            Rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                              Have you been playing for a week?

?ignore

PMs are billing jurisdiction, they are not policed by Trenchwars Staff.

Edit: If they switch names and keep messaging you then it's harassment, but while they can get banned for that from TW (although it's going to take you more effort than it's worth), you're probably STILL better off using the ?ignore command. Hell, if they're that hot on harassing you, they'll just switch zones and keep going anyway where staff can't touch them.
                              Wadi if I lagcheat just ignore me by closing your eyes, ok thanks. And if you still see me despite of that go to a different arena so you cant see me lagcheating anymore!
                              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                              zzz

Comment

Stuff like this should be bannable too:

Adam Sures> JAVS TO 1 AND EVERYONE HUNT RAB

Comment

Working...
                                X