No announcement yet.

What's that? Spam's incompetent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goading someone into a reaction, then only showing part of the story only proves one point... you are pathetic.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

woa i go away for 20 secs and theres like 7 new replies....interesting
      Whining is useless

Comment

wth this thread is still going?

*sigh*

*leaves*
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
          Goading someone into a reaction, then only showing part of the story only proves one point... you are pathetic.
          Mattey, i can't pretend to know the other side of the story. noone does! Lefty doesn't even know why for fucks sake. It's pathetic how some people are favored. Maybe if left took a pic of her tits and cybered the world she'd get her powers back.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs

Mattey, i can't pretend to know the other side of the story. noone does! Lefty doesn't even know why for fucks sake. It's pathetic how some people are favored. Maybe if left took a pic of her tits and cybered the world she'd get her powers back.
            I honestly remember how you enticed me into a few arguments on A-S chat, which caused shit. SO i for one think you would do the same to others. I mena i don't hold grudges (much) so it's in the past between us and we've been tolerable maybe even borderline nice with each other for the last little bit, but i still remember.

But you starting this thread in public makes no real sense to me hence me trying to have it moved/closed.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

what the shit are you talking about? How many lines have you done tonight? for fucks sake...

And i was expecting it to be locked or deleted soon anyways no real shock to me.

Ad, i never enticed you into anything. you were the one that flipped on me for saying the leafs sucked..rofl. Remember ignoring me for weeks? ya...right. You're responsible for your own arguments.

Comment

But it's true the leafs do suck now
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

that has nothing to do with this, and even i have little to do with this. Those are some of my opinions, some things said to me and some stuff i know. If you disagree, tell me why. Don't just point out stupid shit that happened in the past...fuck...

Comment

guys, can you please take this somewhere else? sorry but this topic wasn't meant for spam...
                    you're right, it was meant for flaming

Comment

Wow! I mean, like.. WOW! People really get this involved in a game? WOW!

Allow me to take a second and clue you all in on something, THIS IS JUST A GAME! There I said it, happy? Probably not, so let me respond to your disdain ahead of time.

Step back...

Take a deep breath...

Count to five...

Think about puppies...

And realize that you have spent an enormous amount of time freaking out about someone you will never meet. Going absolutely animal ape shit over someone who has no bearing on the future of your existance on this planet.

All better? Probably not. Step outside the box, and take a long hard look. No need to tell me what you see, just make sure you see it.
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

shtu up
                        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Re: What's that? Spam's incompetent?

OOOHHH, might have somethin to do with axin one of VERY FEW competent and reliable ppl.
                          I never though he could be that incompetent. Keeping the staff-prostitute online despite MANY complaints by MANY people (including myself). I understand if my opinion wasn't exactly taken into concideration but i mean, she fucks up time and time again and does SOOO MUCH dumb shit and still, nothing happens. Way to be proactive spam!

One example of goddess being a dumb whore

Goddess <ER>> She's the cunt with the problem

C 1:Goddess <ER>> when i asked you earlier it was <i can't say anything> come on ... he's here... spill what you think you know bitch !

(VERY stafflike, anyone agree?)

#3 (hahaha, way to stay calm)

C 1:Goddess <ER>> YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS BITCH GOING ON AND ON TALKING ABOUT HOW I FUCKED SOMEONE I MEET OFF THE INTERNET THE FIRST NIGHT I MET HIM !

#4 <giggles>

C 1:Goddess <ER>> you want to try and tell me i have an obsesion about peoples real lives... its this lil bitch that is talking shit she has no idea wtf she is saying...

I have a log FULL of them...

Now, this really makes me wonder... why HAS spam kept her. I mean, she could cyber him even if she wasn't on staff... but would she? Hmm..

laff... and ironically, the DAY after quitting, goddess returns and reclaims her spot on staff... hmm... make up your mind you dumb shit.

I guess that's all for now...
                          You could also post the lines where you have provoked her to type such words? It's really silly to read short parts of long argument logs.
                          Last edited by Eeks; 10-02-2002, 07:14 AM.
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

OMFG

Hey Goddess wanna hook up irl?

Got Chuea?
                            "You are below mediocre" - Made You Look

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                              THIS IS JUST A GAME!
                              Actually it isn't. It's also a means for communications. This causes the problems. Imagine if it was an online game without the chat aspect? Just people playing a silly little game they enjoy.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Spam isn't incompetent. Goddess hasn't blatantly violated any rules, so there is no real cause for punishing her.

You can't go firing people just because you don't like them. Spam is in no position to fire her, he has no reason to.

If there is anyone to blame for the Goddess, it's PoiD who made it possible for her to get on staff. Go critisize your squadleader, Volcs.

Comment

Working...
                                X