No announcement yet.

What's that? Spam's incompetent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goddess is immoral, pathetic, and generally gross and unpleasant. She doesn't (didn't) know enough about Trench Wars to get Staff in the first place. Nontheless, she was picked up by a corrupt SMOD and now we have to deal with the consequances.

However, it would not be fair to just toss her aside because of this. Unless she breaks a rule or abuses power, there's not much we can do to stop the suffering. It's a mistake we have to pay for, in one form or another.

This just goes to reinforce the importance of quality staff hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      The Goddess is immoral, pathetic, and generally gross and unpleasant. She doesn't (didn't) know enough about Trench Wars to get Staff in the first place. Nontheless, she was picked up by a corrupt SMOD and now we have to deal with the consequances.

However, it would not be fair to just toss her aside because of this. Unless she breaks a rule or abuses power, there's not much we can do to stop the suffering. It's a mistake we have to pay for, in one form or another.

This just goes to reinforce the importance of quality staff hiring.
      What a surprise. Annux only understanding what he wants and not reading other forums. So I'll point it out once again. #1) I did indeed hire The goddesss.. granted. #2) She was recommended by upper staff, at least 3 other ppl had good comments for her.

As for volcs... I can make up Logs and posts too.. wanna find out ? Just look at any posts Annux makes of ppl saying things.

Lastly, stop trying to cause issues just because both of you are upset about left_eye losing staff. I can understand causing trouble with that as the topic, but try sticking to that issue rather then causing even more.

Comment

y
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by POiD

What a surprise. Annux only understanding what he wants and not reading other forums. So I'll point it out once again. #1) I did indeed hire The goddesss.. granted. #2) She was recommended by upper staff, at least 3 other ppl had good comments for her.

As for volcs... I can make up Logs and posts too.. wanna find out ? Just look at any posts Annux makes of ppl saying things.

Lastly, stop trying to cause issues just because both of you are upset about left_eye losing staff. I can understand causing trouble with that as the topic, but try sticking to that issue rather then causing even more.
          So... get the TW settings yet?

Comment

Originally posted by POiD

i didn't make up shit and there were other people there too.
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Annux

If there is anyone to blame for the Goddess, it's PoiD who made it possible for her to get on staff. Go critisize your squadleader, Volcs.
              lol... for one thing, critisizing isn't very fun if you can't see the response and it's best if he stays on permignore..plus, he isn't my squadleader anymore.

and secondly, that's ironic you say that. I mean, that is why lefty got axed isn't it? you say to blame Poid for Goddess but Lefty was axed because of her harassing Poid.

ooh, gettin complicated.

[Oct 02 00:59] Mr. Spam: The decision was not entirely based on my input. There are several who agree. Left doensn't tell you everything that goes on "behind the scenes". Don't base your judgement on her story and biased "facts".

So, what DID go on behind the scenes? and when DID lefty harass poid? And even if she did, it was definately justified. Poid's the one spammin around that bullshit site.
              Last edited by Volcs; 10-02-2002, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

MEFOD FOR SMOD
                  heh

Comment

-nt-

Comment

I don't understand
                      who banged whom on whose lawn now
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Colonel Mustard... with the candlestick... in the library.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                          Colonel Mustard... with the candlestick... in the library.
                          HOLY SHIT. When I read Louis' post I immediately though "Ms Violet with the candlestick in the library"... (This post is the first one on the 2nd page for me, so I didn't see it until I clicked over) Very scary.

-Epi
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Case of separated Siamese twins? The world may never know.

Comment

How many licks does it take to get to the Toosie RollĀ® center of a Tootsie PopĀ®? The world may never know.
                              Originally posted by Yoshiba
                              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Beavis> huh huh, "candle." "stick."
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X