No announcement yet.

What's that? Spam's incompetent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is it Colonel Mustard or Ms Violet?!?!?!
    I HAVE TO KNOW PLEASE, FAST!

Comment

Roi :< tsk tsk

Comment

Colonel Mustard is behind everything. EVERYTHING! HE IS THE REASON THERE IS EVIL IN THIS WORLD! Oh shit... I need some Tylenol.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

My posts are completely useless
          3x TWLD All-Star
          2x TWLD Finals MVP
          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

I'm going to have to go watch Clue now.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

We need a new forum called "Pitch the Bitch". A home for all whiners, gender benders and squabblers to rant. Trash Talk is too small for them.
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

This is the only forum I read where every single thread longer than 10 posts gets off track at least once with ridiculously boring commentary...
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                  Wow! I mean, like.. WOW! People really get this involved in a game? WOW!

Allow me to take a second and clue you all in on something, THIS IS JUST A GAME! There I said it, happy? Probably not, so let me respond to your disdain ahead of time.

Step back...

Take a deep breath...

Count to five...

Think about puppies...

And realize that you have spent an enormous amount of time freaking out about someone you will never meet. Going absolutely animal ape shit over someone who has no bearing on the future of your existance on this planet.

All better? Probably not. Step outside the box, and take a long hard look. No need to tell me what you see, just make sure you see it.
                  Hes right you know, you people are addicted to this game, admit you have a problem and maybe start spending more time in the real world where you can actualy see the people your talking to, I'll prolly be called a newbie or some shit after i post this, thatll only prove my point.

It's weird the quote was taken from The pusher who is , i believe, now a ER and a forum mod? weird...but hes still right

So goodluck to everyone, i hope i made you think there for a sec, if not well there prolly is no hope for you, ?buy life
                  Whining is useless

Comment

newb...
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Let's go kill some puppies.
                      Originally posted by Diakka
                      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

<Grabs puppy killing baby>
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

ROFL ... i just saw this thread today and i must say had a good laugh ty volcs

Annux good thing you did that second post there cause wooo for a second i thought you might actually be standing up for me or something ! The reason i am staff is i like to help others and have a kind heart. What Poid is too polite <to me> in saying is that he didn't want me on staff at all... so there i've said it for him. <3 poid ...

This subject and the hatred of people in general are just ded subjects.... so why don't we just try to enjoy the game and maybe if we start doing that we can remember why we started playing it to begin with.

<dont' bother with the flames i wont' be revisiting this thread ty>
                          Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

So why did you decided to revive the post 15 days after people stopped caring?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                              im gay
                              Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                              WOW! ME TOO!
                              Originally posted by Eeks
                              OMG GUYS AZN ORGY
                              I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                                Wow! I mean, like.. WOW! People really get this involved in a game? WOW!

Allow me to take a second and clue you all in on something, THIS IS JUST A GAME! There I said it, happy? Probably not, so let me respond to your disdain ahead of time.

Step back...

Take a deep breath...

Count to five...

Think about puppies...

And realize that you have spent an enormous amount of time freaking out about someone you will never meet. Going absolutely animal ape shit over someone who has no bearing on the future of your existance on this planet.

All better? Probably not. Step outside the box, and take a long hard look. No need to tell me what you see, just make sure you see it.
                                words of wisdom
                                ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                                ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                                ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                                X