Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cash prized tournaments? what do u think?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystics
    wow thats an awesome idea Strid3r.. I think we should further consider the topic
    i refuse, and i mean REFUSE to believe that you created a SECOND NAME just to BUMP YOUR OWN TOPIC

PLEASE tell me this is just your squadmate who HAPPENS to have the same avatar.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

ridiculous idea, no offense.
      people like this game because it's fun (sometimes) and free.
      putting money into it is just dumb.

Comment

'tis not ridiculous...
        Payment is by choice.
        I would say 60% of the UT population don't even care about the prize tournaments or even know how they work or when they are held.

The point is that those who do want an incentive to play to the best of their ability can actualy achieve that by playing competitively for prize money, which is happily put forward by all those who want to participate.

If you don't want to pay then you don't have to... others might want to though..

I'm still interested in what the god's thoughts on this are though.... ::HINT::

STARKITTY
        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

not surprised ud say something like that awesome. I wouldnt expect u to be good enuff to recieve any sort of cash prize money... Then again u would be in the newb category .. who knows u might have a chance!

thanks star for ur nice comment

Comment

yeah sure there britney spears
            you play subspace or just come to the forums to make such funny jokes and damaging insults to my ego?

Comment

you gotta admit though... it is a biiiigg ego

no problem mystics it's good to be positive anything that increases the range of possibilities for SS is always good in my mind...

If things like subspace never changed... we wouldn't have TV or.... uhh microwave dinners... everyone's gotta think outside the box

hehe then again we could just stick with the same ole laming.vulching.spawning.newbhunting SS we all know and sometimes love lol

=/ omg now i sound all pathetic hehe
              STARKITTY
              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

well this idea isnt taking off to well. I think about it and give out a whole layout of how things will work then maybe when the whole plans are laid out ppl will take onto the idea.

Nah awesome ur fine, i was mainly joking

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  i refuse, and i mean REFUSE to believe that you created a SECOND NAME just to BUMP YOUR OWN TOPIC

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

winner should get an autographed picture of DoCk>'s cock.
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond

same guy.
                      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                      Azreal> LOloL
                      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

autograph by dock> lol awesome

I think strid3r is a different guy
                        Last edited by I Am Strid3r too!; 10-10-2004, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystics
                          autograph by dock> lol awesome

I think strid3r is a different guy
                          Um... how is strid3r a different guy... when you have strid3r in your signature, and strid3r has "-Mystics" at the end of the very first post of this thread? o.o

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
                            3: It needs to be properly backed by the community.. i doubt many will enter a tournament they think they cannot win, which therefore raises the dillema of proper player rankings.. I.E an arena/arenas in which it logs kill:loss ratio / personal flag captures etc in order to rank people and assign them to different difficulty boundaries... therefore only players with high ability can enter the high difficulty tournament etc etc...
                            You'll get many people playing shit in these ranking arenas on purpose so they can get entered into the lower difficulty tournament and then get easy wins.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Good point i'll have to meditate on that one to think of a way to counter-measure it

OHM.... OHM.... OHM....

*ZzZzZzzzzz*
                              STARKITTY
                              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by Strid3r
                                Each player could be assigned a 5-10$ entry fee and players would make their own teams.
                                I'm sure most people would have a problem with this. I've heard most people say they'd quit before it turns into pay 2 play.

Comment

Working...
                                X