Nyclebot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember they used it in ?go warzone for a weekend event
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by iKillburger
      problem with taht. it was used in in a game of turretwarz and 1 repped bomb/mine can tk 10 ppl, so its a little unfair to go by just total tks/time
      thats why its for pub
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

But TK, what about those sharks that continually mine right under the flag in the flag room, even though everyone tells/asks them not to mine there and they cause mass TKs, but when someone comes in to watch them, they just stop.

If a bot specced them, they may get it through their head that hey, maybe they shouldn't mine there. That or get rid of team damage, because it's kinda dumb for only one kind of weapon to cause damage to teammates.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

rofl, imagine what warbirds/spiders would be like if they could kill people with their bullets!
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

well none of those things are going to stop the most harmful and lame of the tker's

Many times i've been terring in a pure pub and we have a hold on base and enemy team is struggling to get in so a jav switches into our freq tks me and then switches back b4 any mod would be able to come.

So you have someone who hasn't done multiple tk's wouldn't get speced and has just ruined the game. While a shark mining the entrance and stopping the enemy getting in would be speced which would put off sharks from sharking in pub.

Perhaps not the right place to put this idea but i think in pure pubs you shouldn't be able to switch freqs , i know in one of them they have disabled private freqs , if it was possible you should disable switching between 0 and 1 as well to prevent this lame tking.
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
              But TK, what about those sharks that continually mine right under the flag in the flag room, even though everyone tells/asks them not to mine there and they cause mass TKs, but when someone comes in to watch them, they just stop.

If a bot specced them, they may get it through their head that hey, maybe they shouldn't mine there. That or get rid of team damage, because it's kinda dumb for only one kind of weapon to cause damage to teammates.
              And yet at the same time, I can take an enemy's well placed mines and still manipulate them to tk his team and send him into spec when the only fault was his teammates for flying in the wrong place. You're only looking at enforcing a very specific and minor source of teamkills. It doesn't work if you look at the bigger picture.

You also can't get rid of team damage because that's a license for people to kill in a levi without worrying about teamkills. Sharks would also be more powerful because they could mine anywhere without it being a hazard to their team. Like I said before, it's a built-in failsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                And yet at the same time, I can take an enemy's well placed mines and still manipulate them to tk his team and send him into spec when the only fault was his teammates for flying in the wrong place. You're only looking at enforcing a very specific and minor source of teamkills. It doesn't work if you look at the bigger picture.

You also can't get rid of team damage because that's a license for people to kill in a levi without worrying about teamkills. Sharks would also be more powerful because they could mine anywhere without it being a hazard to their team. Like I said before, it's a built-in failsafe.
                So how can purposeful, deliberate(sp?) and just plain idiotic team kills be stopped?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

The best way is what is done right now. First, you try not to get in the spot where they are continually tking you, and second if they do it a couple of times, report it and play on.

As for that first point, I've been trying to get people from staying in the flag room where there are more tks whenever I pub. Part of the problem is with people not being able to fly as well as they have in the past. You are easier to teamkill when you stay in one place next to a wall while a jav is obviously pointed towards you. Now, I'm not saying that they are at fault for being teamkilled. What I am saying is that you still have to take some responsibility in not getting yourself killed.

As for the second, the common comebacks are that a) staff doesn't respond, or b) when staff shows up, he stops teamkilling. Well I haven't often been in a situation where staff hasn't responded to my teamkill reports. For the most part, I send in my ?cheater call and keep on playing. I do keep an eye on what happens, and it's taken care of more often than not. As for the situation where the guy stops teamkilling when mods show up? How is that a problem? He stopped, didn't he? Play on.

There are just too many variables involved with teamkilling for us to rely on an automated bot system to handle it.

Comment

Hi,

a bot like that in pub would be gay

I couldnt tk race anyone

faggits

Comment

The fuck
                      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                      X