• Time
  • Show
Clear All

cya lunchbox. good luck!
    1:Zerzera> aura shut up
    1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
    jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

good luck lunch3, best times i ever had in this game were with you and the rest of us in the glory days of RB. take care bro.

edit: ps. thx for covering under,, and over, and cram, and me.
      work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Have fun in boot camp!
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by jeem
          what's the point of drinking ether? does he need to restore his mp because he quit subspace?

LMAO Someone plays too many RPG's :wub:
          STARKITTY
          A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Dont Retire
            I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Hey good luck in boot camp, I hope you have a GREAT time. I was playing for about three years before I joined the service, and I am still playing today. I've played subspace almost everywhere I have been, the most fun is on ship - you get about a minute before you are cut to spec from lag though. But if you truely enjoy this game, you'll find yourself back in no time. So I won't say goodbye, not because I don't know you well, but because you'll be back. One thing that I thought was funny when I joined the marine corps, a lot of the people on the first day cried their asses off and whimpered to sleep...I just kept laughing because the first day I met my drill instructors, our Senior Drill Instructor said "welcome to Parris Island Recruit depot, hoepfully you'll all make it blah blah blah...become marines...meet people from all over the world, then kill them"

-adrush

Comment

Some ppl are being stupid about this. It wasnt a normal "Im Retiring" thread that ppl post for attention.

Hes gone for possibly 2 years, he isnt going to just come back out of no where like most do after retiring.
                k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

maybe some dont care that much about someone leaving A GAME.

if you care that much get a phone number or somthing.

whatever I want..GOD.

Slavery sucks.
                  Last edited by trancE tunes; 01-23-2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Wadi retired from forum and in-game staff, you should care more about that
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I do.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Trance Tunes is dumb. It was a choice you made to read this thread, why bitch about it?

Good luck to ya, lunch. Forget what squad I was in with you years back but it was fun.
                        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
                        X