Automated Strikeball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iKillburger
    the league is pretty much dead. holy was the head of it. he was supposed to get it back going after twl but hes gone. in case u hadnt noticed the strikeball forum is gone also. incorparating into twd may be just the thing needed to revive it.
    so the answer is not to bring TWD down, but to re-start the SB league
    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

u have issues....

To restart the league you need a mod, if you can find a mod that wants to do that, go ahead and restart it. I ask qan if he could reprogram the SB Bot to do automated games. He said maybe when he gets time. Mods ae busy people, starting a league again takes time and work. -_-

And how would it bring down TWD? <_<

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock
        Mods ae busy people, starting a league again takes time and work.
        yes it does, but not as much work as creating a whole new league in TWD i bet. i dont see why you want TWD to have SB when it has its own league it just doesnt make any sense..

twd should remain the more 'serious' squad duels, wb, jav and basing (perhaps spid in the future)

adding SB will mean that things like fishies or something stupid will end up getting in there... you have the foundations for the league, if u want a SB league that bad why dont you re-start it yourself?

Comment

For posterity's sake, I have to post in anything SB related.

Comment

thick head?

i didnt mean joining it together with twd like having recored games. Just automated games for fun where twd squads could face eachother like a dd. as for making the league myslef....do i look like a mod? (if u said yes..thanks) Cause im not one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
              yes it does, but not as much work as creating a whole new league in TWD i bet. i dont see why you want TWD to have SB when it has its own league it just doesnt make any sense..

twd should remain the more 'serious' squad duels, wb, jav and basing (perhaps spid in the future)

adding SB will mean that things like fishies or something stupid will end up getting in there... you have the foundations for the league, if u want a SB league that bad why dont you re-start it yourself?
              Intersting point. SB has had 4 attempts in establishing itself as a league in TW, but was squelched each time by the lack of support from staff to keep it going.

Easy to say start the league up yourself, but it would be just great if that's all it would take.

SB is more a team game unlike fishies and zombies.

But to the point of TWD...adding Spiders will just make the TWD league itself die a faster death than it has been doing in the past two years. Next people will want sharks elim in TWD and then Weasels and Lanc.'s

The one thing I am curious to know is what are you talking about when you say "you have the foundations for the league" What and how does this help if staff does not support SB? Kind of a useless statement IMHO

SB is a fun TEAM game, that unfortunately will not get recognition from a host, considering that the amount of other games will always take a front seat over SB...especially games such as Zombies and the like.

My thoughts are...the SB community should, if not already, jump over to HZ and abandon the idea of Staff or anyone in TW making SB a part of this Zone.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

ahh....understanding

Look ...someone With Commen Sense.... :d

Comment

the thread started as just automated sb which would be great, but im all for implementing into twd. sb is a teamgame that works best with skilled players who can work well togethor, just like any other division

aaand we dont really have a league so thats not a good reason for dismissing it. does any1 in staff read the stuff in the staff section?

Comment

things

Yea, if you dont like it, dont play. All we need is a few things to get it going.

Staff, any thought?

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                      But to the point of TWD...adding Spiders will just make the TWD league itself die a faster death than it has been doing in the past two years. Next people will want sharks elim in TWD and then Weasels and Lanc.'s.
                      just interested to know why you think SB would be better than spiders? your opinion is you dont like spids so you think it would kill TWD. my opinion is i hate SB and think that would kill any respect for twd. fact is twd is not dying. it just doesnt seem to be taken as seriously due to the vast number of squads that create, loose 4 games then dissolve, creating another squad...etc

The one thing I am curious to know is what are you talking about when you say "you have the foundations for the league" What and how does this help if staff does not support SB? Kind of a useless statement IMHO
                      you will have to get staff either way.. staff to create the SB league, or staff to create the TWDSB league..

Comment

Yeah it's far too early days to integrate SB into TWD, as much as I would like it to be. It must first prove its playerbase.

As the thread-title says, lets get some automated SB going. I'm sure we'll be patient, afterall we waited years just for the damn arena itself.

Comment

mean

mean :P

Comment

just like shades child, i have to post in sb threada.

bitmap 4 title.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
                              just interested to know why you think SB would be better than spiders? your opinion is you dont like spids so you think it would kill TWD. my opinion is i hate SB and think that would kill any respect for twd. fact is twd is not dying. it just doesnt seem to be taken as seriously due to the vast number of squads that create, loose 4 games then dissolve, creating another squad...etc

you will have to get staff either way.. staff to create the SB league, or staff to create the TWDSB league..
                              I never said I hate spiders...glad you can decide my opinions for me...what a f'n schmuck!

Spiders elim in TW would have the same bot setup as would jav's or wb's. Nothing really needs to be done bot wise to add this. I just think it is repetitive to add this. And for the record, I usually play a spider if not a shark in any match I have been in. So no, I do not hate or dislike spiders or the idea of a SD as an arena. My suggestion is to remove SB from TW and take it to another zone.

So now that I have clarified that...when did I say I dislike SD? I forgot tha you are the great mind reader of words! and now that we know you hate SB it answers my questions I had for this thread.
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I never said I hate spiders...glad you can decide my opinions for me...what a f'n schmuck!

Spiders elim in TW would have the same bot setup as would jav's or wb's. Nothing really needs to be done bot wise to add this. I just think it is repetitive to add this. And for the record, I usually play a spider if not a shark in any match I have been in. So no, I do not hate or dislike spiders or the idea of a SD as an arena. My suggestion is to remove SB from TW and take it to another zone.

So now that I have clarified that...when did I say I dislike SD? I forgot tha you are the great mind reader of words! and now that we know you hate SB it answers my questions I had for this thread.
                                riiight. u wanna keep the (attempted) insults down, i dont want to see this post moved to trash talk.. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X