Ever play for $$? well here's yer chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xSliderx
    1) 45 signups in 2 days = Credibility. Im actually timing you to see when you figure it out. Yer not doing so good :\
    2) I dont have a history of doing this...this is first time I am giving away $$ to the winner. My past tourneys...I gave out game consoles, DVDs, games, and other such prizes.
    3) Yer paranoid about passwords. Most forums dont give u access to a password database as an admin. I know cuz im admin on many boards. Yer password bullshit is just that...Bullshit.

lol

im not going to bash your or anything but

45 signups in 2 days does not mean credibility, it just means a whole bunch of people have been duped

and maybe u dont have a history of giving away cash prizes
    but u do have a history of not showing up for the tourny, or handing over the prizes

and i dont really care about the prizes, but its the fact that u lied

gluck with ur tourny by the way

HASTA!

Comment

• shadowhand...
      u dont need to post under an alias :P

Spread lies..try to sabotage my tournament...go ahead..try yer best.

Guaruntee it wont work

Hasta!!
      Marshmallow Marines
      "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

• Im also trying to get the money bonded with staff....
        However, Pure Luck and others have yet to respond to my email :P

Hurry up!! LOL

Hasta!!
        Marshmallow Marines
        "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

• I wasnt gonna post.... but what the hell.

Just stop wasting peoples time slider.

Btw.

You sound just like 14. I'm sorry.
          "I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive"

George W. Bush, POTUS

Comment

• ok, firstly...

slider stop spamming the forums.. if you have something to say create one (1) reply only! i do not like going through this thread to see you have replied 2 or 3 times in a row on each page.

secondly, loose that banner at the bottom. banner's in sigs have been taken out, why should you get one an no 1 else? (plus its not very good anyway)
            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

• Originally posted by 1ight
              Ohh, so you know latin? Tbh, the only latin I know is -> Ego sum resurectio, Ego sum veritas.. as in I'm the ressurection, I'm the truth.. don't know what -> way is on latin. So I guess you could call me a copy cat too!

I speak some.. i noticed a couple of errors but elsewise it's nice to see someone else writing latin.. I think it's probably the nicest sounding language around anyway.
              I learnt latin to read some original books by old philosophers... i'm sad and obsessed with the stuff >.< but it was soo worth it.

The modern day latin is slightly different to some of the latin i've read, it's difficult to splice 300 year old grammar with the grammar they teach today :wub:
              STARKITTY
              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• I suggest you lay down lag limits, set in stone. For example: The limit for ping average would be 200ms with a ploss limit of 1%. Btw, I'd be interested in helping you get your tourny underway, checking lag of people participating etc, as long as P_L deems it ok.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

• But but but.. !!

I have constantly 2% ploss because of a crappy hop on the way to tw server... why 1% when the twd limits are about 4% right?
                  2.5 is fine for me :wub: hint...
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• Reaver.....
                    Yea I was already looking into that. I think I should set the standard for Ploss a little higher then 1%....cuz lets face it...

at 1% over half the players are gonna get specced :P

I would appreciate any help you can give. Email me at NBLSlider29@aol.com

Hasta!!

Marshmallow Marines

Comment

• Originally posted by xSliderx
                      1) 45 signups in 2 days = Credibility. Im actually timing you to see when you figure it out. Yer not doing so good :\
                      2) I dont have a history of doing this...this is first time I am giving away $$ to the winner. My past tourneys...I gave out game consoles, DVDs, games, and other such prizes.
                      3) Yer paranoid about passwords. Most forums dont give u access to a password database as an admin. I know cuz im admin on many boards. Yer password bullshit is just that...Bullshit.

Hasta!!

Okay, listen up fagtard because i'm only going to explain this one more time.

1) 45 signups is NOT credibility. I could get more than that many signups by asking a quesiton like "who here has a 12 inch dick" or "who had sex with a light socket"

Go look up credibility, the only way you're going to get any for this is with staff support, something you at present have none of. Furthermore, if it wasn't for PL attempting to lend credibility to this you wouldn't have any and finally by others saying you've done this before and not handed over the prizes you kill any chance left at credibility. Most of your signups A) are shitty newbies or B) have nothing to lose by signing up, even if it falls through. AT present it looks liek bloodzombie or Volcs are going to win the tournament and neither are exactly allstars in TWLD (beez is a JD allstar, duh)

2)People in this thread claim you have not given those prizes away, and i'm skeptical whether you ever did. I'm also skeptical that you were dropped on your head enough to have an urge to give 200 bucks to some 14 year old finnish guy

3)My password "bullshit" is far from bullshit, it's a very legitimate concern. Just because i'm right and you're wrong is no reason to be a tool, but clearly you're grasping at straws so feel free to grasp away.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                        This is a pretty far-fetched way of stealing people's passwords. There's no risk involved in this at all and at the very least it's a fun little tourney. I don't get why there's so much negativity around this.
                        Is it? Volcs signed up on the infusive web boards -- something supposedly trustworthy -- and her pw was given by the webmaster to annux. It's happened before.

EDIT: (lag limits) should be no higher than 300-350 ms with ploss of 1%. no way do more than half of tw have ploss over 1%

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• How did you find out about that ?

edit- nevermind, I posted that. Shut up.
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Public knowledge? I believe you even commented on it in this thread.

BTW, you weren't the only one who it happened to volcs, i've heard of others.

EDIT: yeah, you did post it, shut up.

Comment

• You negative peeps just just stfu..I mean really.

I do have credibility wether u wanna believe it or not you little prick. I mean 50 people at this point believe in my tournament, so thats all the cred I need.

Take yer medication ON TIME and try to get laid or something....You really need it bad.

Especially you Fit of Rage.....
                              You remind me of old people not right in the head....talkin about conspiricies and shit...haha

Sad

Hasta!!

Marshmallow Marines

Comment

• Consperacies Everywhere Jfdkwfahsdflkjajfasas

I Am The Greatesty Touynr Guy Ever. I Gots 50 Pplsj Who Thinks This Is Awesome! Except They Don't Actually Care! Fit Of Rage Is An Old Man Who Needs To Get LaID!

Hasta!!:!!e

Comment

Working...
                                X