No announcement yet.

People going afk in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's exactly the problem. People are too lazy to use the !notplaying-command. And if you are running ?Go base all day and there is 4 or 5 people afk constantly it's rather annoying. But Hercules you wouldn't know, because how much ?go base do you play? I understand you like to read your own input, but it would be nice if you would stick to subjects you have a right speaking about.
    "Hey why would we need police on the streets at night? me myself, I never go out when it's dark."
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
      Reaver once told me to ?message it to him and he'd get it done or something.. but that must have been a month ago..
      Yeah sorry about that, I've literally had exam after exam since then, the only time I actually had to do it was Spring break and that's over now, and I sure wasn't working on that over Spring Break. Remind me once more and If I cannot handle it myself I will surely find someone who can.
      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
      3:Best> see it coming
      3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
      X