Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Public Arena Idea!!! (Exclusivly for DoCk>)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacen Solo
    Do people not understand that you CANNOT have one public arena different from the others???

If you change the settings and/or map for one public arena it changes for ALL of the others, in the server.ini you set which map is the public arena map, so all public arenas and private arenas that don't override that map with their own map and/or settings WILL BE that map and have the server.cfg settings.

So, for the 5031289th time, you CANNOT have 1 public arena with different settings than the others!

And now, I must go to my 5th period class because the bell rang like... 1 minute ago but I felt like posting >.>
    you're all not understanding...

Jacen - look at pub 0 - NOTICE THE BOT -
    my idea would need a bot that would ALLOW Lev's and TERR's only

NO need to mess with server.ini...

also for you others (stabwound) - it'll work fine because people will still fight for the base.

and to the rest of you - may the force be with you!
    Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
    I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
    2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
    2:Krazie_Killer> .
    2:epor> .
    2:IcER> .
    2:H0blin G0blin> ..
    2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
    2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
    2:epor> lol
    2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

That bot could limit the ships to just those two but it won't let you change the attach bounty or the number of simultaneous turrets like you suggested.

Comment

price them bounty with a bot. for every problem there is a solution

ps: this idea is still silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie _ Killer
          you're all not understanding...

Jacen - look at pub 0 - NOTICE THE BOT -
          my idea would need a bot that would ALLOW Lev's and TERR's only

NO need to mess with server.ini...

also for you others (stabwound) - it'll work fine because people will still fight for the base.

and to the rest of you - may the force be with you!
          no they won't. what idiot goes "HEY ITS THE LT ARENA WELP I GUESS I WILL STILL TRY TO BASE BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY WON"T MESS WITH ME>

this moves into my top 5 dumbest ideas ever rankings
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

close it

that is the stupidest idea i have ever heard. Some one please close this.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
              no they won't. what idiot goes "HEY ITS THE LT ARENA WELP I GUESS I WILL STILL TRY TO BASE BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY WON"T MESS WITH ME>
              Pv, the word "probably" made that post stop being merely insulting, and come alive as a piece of comical finesse.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

What the others said, noone will be in base to kill, and it will just be a shite version of turretwarz

Comment

What I want to know is, if this was 'exclusively for Dock', why did you post it on a public forum?
                  FREE MANDELA

Comment

Yeah it sucks.

Comment

... We'll never know until we try it... and stop being your pesemistic selves for once!
                      Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
                      I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
                      2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
                      2:Krazie_Killer> .
                      2:epor> .
                      2:IcER> .
                      2:H0blin G0blin> ..
                      2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
                      2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
                      2:epor> lol
                      2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                        What the others said, noone will be in base to kill, and it will just be a shite version of turretwarz

Comment

I was never a fan of LeviTerrs, and don't support your new idea.

I wish there was a High Capacity Pub arena (Use Fatbase or something to give a little more room for basing) that could hold like 125 players at once; the more players the more fun it would be. Also have it ongoing, not just once and blue moon event.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie _ Killer
                            ... We'll never know until we try it... and stop being your pesemistic selves for once!
                            Because your idea is blatantly not going to work, were pessimists. Ok, fair enough.

Comment

stupid stupid stupid stupid

i thought krazie stopped sucking up a while ago

oh well

Comment

My idea would be to add a lot of other functions that are in other zones to trenchwars, but to make them so expensive, that they are rare. for instance a Thors Hammer for 50,000 points. being so expensive, it would be used 0.0001% as much as it is in other zones like Extreme Games. even if thats still too much of a change for trenchwars, then it can be bought on fridays only or something. Little rare things like that added will add a lot to the game and because you keep them so rare and expensive, its pretty much the same, just an rare element added.

Others:

a single Thors Hammer for 33,333 or 50,000 points

20% Increased speed could be bought at the safe for the price of 20,000 points. so a ship can go 20% faster, so what? once it dies its back to normal, and it cost so much, 20,000 just for one life

Decoys last a minute longer

Remember how lancasters could take a warbird bullet with full energy and not die? if you wanted to try that again, do it with levis, since they take so long to recharge anyway its not really going to help them that much.

ships other than terrier can buy a portal for 20,000. Its no big deal really, someone would have to have 100,000 points just to do this a measly 5 times.

make cloakers energy drain with cloak turned on. the drain rate is twice the speed which a jav drains with X radar on.

Buy extra energy for 20,000. so what big deal, someone could do it 5 times if that had 100,000 points

Any Other strange ideas for trenchwars, except they are very very high
                                priced.

Alternatively they could not only be high priced, but enabled for only one or two days of the week. wheather its enabled every day, or 1 - 2 days out of the week, it would add value to points + add stuff to the game, only its kept to be very very rare compared the other zones, because its so expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X