Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Public Arena Idea!!! (Exclusivly for DoCk>)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm, i was expecting more about the weasel. Tone, just make an arena that has that if you want it so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
      hmm, i was expecting more about the weasel. Tone, just make an arena that has that if you want it so badly.
      my post above is long and at first look, it looks like im proposing a whole load of major changes, but if you think about it, its hardly anything. for instance someone with 80,000 points after 2 weeks might buy 4 portals and try a portal trick on on someone and mess it up 3 times and suceed once. big deal. just adds something a little crazy and interesting, yet quite rare compared to the other zones

someone after 2 weeks might be able to buy 2 thors hammers and kill one ship.

in fact this kind of change would be more minor than the change in lancs was, the change in cloakers was. it would probably be the most minor change made
      Last edited by Tone; 01-30-2005, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
        my post above is long and at first look, it looks like im proposing a whole load of major changes, but if you think about it, its hardly anything. for instance someone with 80,000 points after 2 weeks might buy 4 portals and try a portal trick on on someone and mess it up 3 times and suceed once. big deal. just adds something a little crazy and interesting, yet quite rare compared to the other zones
        Translation:
        BANANA BANANA BANANA

Seriously Tone no one listens to what you have to say anymore.
        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
          Translation:
          BANANA BANANA BANANA

Plus it would be fun to try to do your best not to mess up with your special equipment that took you 2 weeks to earn, it would only be a few lives of having special stuff every two weeks, half the time most people would mess up and have to wait another two weeks of point earnings

Comment

I'm not normally so blunt, but because it's you, Tone, here.

Your ideas all suck. Go play Dragonball Z.
            FREE MANDELA

Comment

Told.

Stop with the retarded ideas for turning this into another Extreme Games. Most people who even GET the kind of points you're suggesting won't want to spend them anyway because they're doing their Cig Smoke impression and point whoring. Plus there is no way in hell thors could ever logically be used in TW pubs without fucking up basing entirely.

EDIT: I like how you bolded your argument for energy drain when a Weasel cloaks. Very subtle. You're about as smooth as Stultus' fat hairy ass.

EDIT 2:
              Translation:
              INVISIBLE BANANA INVISIBLE BANANA INVISIBLE BANANA
              Fixed.
              Last edited by PH; 01-30-2005, 09:14 PM.
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

In response to tones sig

found this on fox website:

Comment

Translation:
                  BANANA BANANA BANANA

that was funny
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                    Told.

Stop with the retarded ideas for turning this into another Extreme Games. Most people who even GET the kind of points you're suggesting won't want to spend them anyway because they're doing their Cig Smoke impression and point whoring. Plus there is no way in hell thors could ever logically be used in TW pubs without fucking up basing entirely.

EDIT: I like how you bolded your argument for energy drain when a Weasel cloaks. Very subtle. You're about as smooth as Stultus' fat hairy ass.

EDIT 2:
                    Fixed.
                    Youre just saying this because its me, you know it wouldnt turn trenchwars into extreme games. My proposals can only be bought at safe and are so expensive, that it would ake the average player 2 weeks of racking up points just to have a few lives with special equipment. In extreme games, that equipment is had every life, everyday, not a few lives from 2 weeks worth of point savings.

Comment

Thors hammer, Increased speed, and that sort of thing is extreme games-like equipment, but so is the cloaker on ship 6, it is extreme games-like too... its a cloaker! thats more extreme games-like than if it had a decoy every life.

so what we have here is that ship 6 can have a cloaker (which is extreme games-like) every single day for every single life....but other ships cant have other extreme games-like equipment for a few lives every two weeks at a very high price

Ship 6: already has special extreme games-like equipment every single life every single day

Other ships: thought to be not a good idea to give them special equipment for a few lives every two weeks at a very high price

i see, makes no sense to me.

Comment

That's a horrible analogy. Weasels have been able to cloak throughout the history of TW, so it's as much a TW setting as Shark mines. Thors on the other hand are not.

Comment

if u want a thor, go somewhere else. a proxxed thing that goes thru walls will definitely make people pissed off at tw.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                            if u want a thor, go somewhere else. a proxxed thing that goes thru walls will definitely make people pissed off at tw.
                            did you read the part where it takes 50,000 (fifty Thousand) points just to get one (1)? and if you miss, you dont get your money back either

Comment

We don't care. Kill yourself.
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Thors hammer, Increased speed, and that sort of thing is extreme games-like equipment, but so is the cloaker on ship 6, it is extreme games-like too... its a cloaker! thats more extreme games-like than if it had a decoy every life.

so what we have here is that ship 6 can have a cloaker (which is extreme games-like) every single day for every single life....but other ships cant have other extreme games-like equipment for a few lives every two weeks at a very high price

Ship 6: already has special extreme games-like equipment every single life every single day

Other ships: thought to be not a good idea to give them special equipment for a few lives every two weeks at a very high price

i see, makes no sense to me.
                                If you are so obsessed with getting those items like eg has it, then go play there and quit whining over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X