An idea to add on the TW gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea to add on the TW gallery

This one day I was looking at pics in TW gallery and thought of this thing. How bout being able to comment on the pics? This would require registering and posting a pic up there. Post your thoughts here, even if you think this sucks
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

"Hi my name is ilyaz and I don't know HTML."

Not a bad idea but what's the point with commenting anyways =/
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

im sure alot of ppl dont want to get rated, or hear comments like

"yeah id hit that"

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

u should be able to set it if u want comments allowed on ur page.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

The most common use for photos on TWgallery is for people to make fun of how other people look. That's not a good thing. Why make it easier for that to happen?

Comment

The only reason people put their pictures there is to fit in with the community, but I think that nobody on the internet needs to see your picture unless they plan on having sex with you, so the whole comment thing would turn into a homoerotic riot, and nobody needs that.
            Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

Comment

Plus I'd rather if people talked about the photos here rather than take the discussion somewhere else
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Maybe a profile grid you can fill out or something?
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I like the idea
                  -Kawrae

Comment

yeah, comments on the gallery wouldn't happen even if i did knew HTML or someone did it for me because of all the reasons listed here
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      The most common use for photos on TWgallery is for people to make fun of how other people look. That's not a good thing. Why make it easier for that to happen?
                      Agreed
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        Plus I'd rather if people talked about the photos here rather than take the discussion somewhere else
                        Yeah, if people comment on the pictures, they usually do it here.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                          Because it's funny as hell?
                          Currently listening to:
                          Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                          Dead to Me - Little Brother
                          Tim Barry - Manchester
                          Lemuria - Get Better
                          Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

I thought of it as a great idea. You know, not every 12 year old has to go there and make fun of how other people look. An ignore option would be nice.
                            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

it is not html, it is php prolly and some database work
                              i found a nice java once for this, i will try to search it on my HDD soon
                              Code:
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                              1:lnx> kk
                              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Working...
                              X