Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ?buy ideas thread (read for laughs or submit your own!)(NotRepeatThread,NewIdeas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1ight
    Right so how old is Tone? Can you just go and play cs 1.6? I don't see myself going, saying nyuu~ (okey, I have said nyuu) and whine about warbirds spawning ( I admit, I have done that ).

Oh well what em I really explaining? I've been make at least 2 threads about cloakers in my life, both abit whiny ones or aggresive towards xies/weasels. Today I'm just fine with it, I might say some words about it, hunt em down in weasel/terr, until they quit. But really your excessive whining takes the price.
    there is no quit, you hunt X for 10 minutes, or 1000 minutes, it makes no difference, the moment you changes ships, your ship will then constantly explode with a flash out of no where (you get Xed). people enter and leave the arena constantly, it makes no difference how long you hunt. if you hunt for one hour, then get back in another ship, what you did was have Zero effect + do something for an hour you didnt want to

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
      ?buyalife - Bascially a self-ban. You ban yourself from the game for 2 weeks.

?buystaff $XXX - Replace XXX with amount you want to become a staffer. You must buy in whole hour increments, at $25 hour. Monies go to TW server fund.

?buyfriend - A friendly Bot replies nicely to you. Periodically PM's you with messages like, "Oh Nice Shot!", and "You Own!"

?buygirlfriend - A friendly female Bot that is even nicer to you. Periodically PM's you with messages like, "You are hung!!", and "Don't you ever stop!?!"

?buyracist - A racist Bot that can hurl racist private messages back at you as fast as you can PM racist remarks to it.

?buyPuritanism - gives user the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy

?buyDyslexics - All pub messages appear backwards
      This man is a genius.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Tone....
        understand this...

1) No matter how much you complain....they wont change the x or the x settings.

2) The more you post your hatred for x, the more people will use the ?find command on you JUST to kill you with an x for amusement.

3) Nobody cares about your "x problems". Learn to combat em like everyone else...or better yet...Get out of pubs altogether!! Go play in elim, duel, or tourney...there's no x there

BTW....stay off pubs....im hunting you in x now.

Hasta!!

Marshmallow Marines
        "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

?buy SuperEnergy - this would take whatever ship, and change its energy to 1550, if a warbird bullet hit this ship with full energy, it would go down to almost empty but not die. Lancaster was like this for a short time. if energy is even slightly below full, a warbird hit does kill. Price of Change energy to 1550: 45,000 points
          All we'd ever hear is "eat" and "ffs die when hit".
          They're annoying enough as it is... -__-;
          Merf. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
            Tone....
            understand this...

1) No matter how much you complain....they wont change the x or the x settings.

2) The more you post your hatred for x, the more people will use the ?find command on you JUST to kill you with an x for amusement.

3) Nobody cares about your "x problems". Learn to combat em like everyone else...or better yet...Get out of pubs altogether!! Go play in elim, duel, or tourney...there's no x there

BTW....stay off pubs....im hunting you in x now.

Hasta!!

Youre a minority on this, and so are the few people who are very active on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
              Youre a minority on this, and so are the few people who are very active on the forum.
              What exactly makes you the majority? The fact that so many crybabies like you have come to the forums to bitch and whine about Weasels?
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                What exactly makes you the majority? The fact that so many crybabies like you have come to the forums to bitch and whine about Weasels?
                Shut up, you are just saying that because your favorite part of the game is Xing people

Comment

just to be random: if i could buy the ability to make my ship look like a dildo, even for 500k, I would fly my "warbird" into volcs!
                  I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

Half your ideas can't even be put in the game. I'm not gonna even bother trying to explain either. Ask the vet robohelp or something.
                    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

There is actually a chat that goes mad when you enter the zone T0ne..

And that isn't a good thing.
                      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
                        There is actually a chat that goes mad when you enter the zone T0ne..

And that isn't a good thing.
                        what is this anti-t0ne chat?

Comment

what is this anti-t0ne chat?
                          Yes it is

Take yer whiny, skilless ass back to pubs and stfu. Thanx newb

Hasta!!

Marshmallow Marines
                          "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                            ?buyalife - Bascially a self-ban. You ban yourself from the game for 2 weeks.

?buystaff $XXX - Replace XXX with amount you want to become a staffer. You must buy in whole hour increments, at $25 hour. Monies go to TW server fund.

?buyfriend - A friendly Bot replies nicely to you. Periodically PM's you with messages like, "Oh Nice Shot!", and "You Own!"

?buygirlfriend - A friendly female Bot that is even nicer to you. Periodically PM's you with messages like, "You are hung!!", and "Don't you ever stop!?!"

?buyracist - A racist Bot that can hurl racist private messages back at you as fast as you can PM racist remarks to it.

?buyPuritanism - gives user the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy

?buyDyslexics - All pub messages appear backwards

Definitely one of the best posts I've ever seen on this forum
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

?buy slang

replaces all instances of SS/Internet related slang (gtfo, rofl, noob, etc.) with 'tally-ho', 'jolly good' and 'old chap'.

I like the idea of being able to buy ship enhancements... but this is just ridiculous. Maybe just a single, very expensive thing like weasel bricks, or, terrier hyper rockets, or something.Or a bot pm'd !buy secretentrance, which ear warps you...

tone, flying around Xing people is FUN. try it sometime.

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                                tone, flying around Xing people is FUN. try it sometime.
                                Since this is the only good computer game, and there are thousands of chat rooms, forums, emails, and other stuff, i would suggest that you IM punt people, EMail bomb people, Flood forums and chat rooms, hack websites for fun. the cloaker is the same type of activity as all of the above things.

Dont participate in a chat room, interfere with it instead,
                                dont play the game, just X people in the feild for reactions, same thing

but the difference is this is a rare good game and there are thousands of chat rooms to do things to in order get kicks and laughs and reactions, so get your self some 'proggies' and go bother people for reactions

Comment

Working...
                                X