• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i...hate...amputate........
    Black Metal Ist Krieg !

Comment

Annux vs Erathia

pffft, who needs squads?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

seeing as how i have no power in the squad I feel it is my duty and responsibility to proclaim our rival to be.... i dunno.

Edit: Great post mayo... you're on fire today.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I know the address to several hundreds Trench Wars users. Years down the road when all of us have long forgotten about the game of Subspace I am going to deal with many of the issues that have been stored on paper and the back of mind of the past 4 years. When you have gone on to raise our families and grow old I will pay a visit to each of the of the people on my "red list". Most of these individuals have attempted to make my life hell over the years and the rest have been nasty to people I am very close to. You know who you are so don't even bother to ask. If you need to ask me, you are obviously ON this list. You won't know when I will strike. I can only promise you that it will happen one day. I do not forget and I will get my revenge. I promise you that, on my life.
          This was never about who won or lost, it was ONLY about who won.

Comment

bahahahahahaha

Edit: A few people won't get this but those from the old days of the gamespec forums will enjoy.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

jamie won obviously
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

?buy toes

Comment

Rivalries are good. They are what make the game fun to play.

Last season had the best rivalries ever. Just when everyone thought that Light and Siege would sweep it all, Elusive comes up and surprizes everyone inTWLJ. And then Onix suprized everyone in TWLD as they got to the finals and put on quite a show for us all to see.

More competition = good. Competition breeds rivals, because good players who are competitive are also loud and like to hate other people on a large scale :P

-Epi
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

i am rivals with anyone i go up against.

But i love everyone, except maisoul, serisouly something about this guy pisses me off so much

But i don't know what.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Preach it tricera. We'll see you in hell Floydians... fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        whiterabbit vs floydians
                        Thats not a rivalry, thats a jihad. Rivals can stop fighting, go to the pub, have a beer, watch the local sports game, have a few laughs, and then go back to fighting... all in good fun.
                        We got Whiter Abbits suicide bombing pink floydian homes and cultural centers.... the terror!
                        I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

I know the address to several hundreds Trench Wars users. Years down the road when all of us have long forgotten about the game of Subspace I am going to deal with many of the issues that have been stored on paper and the back of mind of the past 4 years. When you have gone on to raise our families and grow old I will pay a visit to each of the of the people on my "red list". Most of these individuals have attempted to make my life hell over the years and the rest have been nasty to people I am very close to. You know who you are so don't even bother to ask. If you need to ask me, you are obviously ON this list. You won't know when I will strike. I can only promise you that it will happen one day. I do not forget and I will get my revenge. I promise you that, on my life.
                          You sir, hold the book of grudges.
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Annux, PM me sometime, I've moved and need to update my address on the list.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              This was never about who won or lost, it was ONLY about who won.
                              I'm not a fan of CoT as an administrator, but you're taking his words so far out of context it's somewhat ridiculous. You of all people should understand the meaning of 'not being serious.'
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

that post was the reason DoCk decided to get another forum up...which means that people took it pretty seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X