No announcement yet.

Rivalries in Trench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we put a limit on the size of signatures or something? Ara's signature is too fucking long, not to mention retarded.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Ara
      Yeah Azhran, you were all newbies back then!
      we weren't THAT bad
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Uhh ruby I have better things to do than rummage through thousands of TW posts looking for your trash talking. Sure, put all the logs you want. I never talked to you, thats a fact. I talked more to annux, when I wasn't his friend, than I ever talked to you. You were on/maybe still on!, my ignore list. I've had these arguments when you were hear. Why do you think I would speak fondly of you as you left ?

Most of the people who had qualms with me as a TWL coordinator got past them after TWL because they realized I did well as a leader, and that was my main position. They also forgave me for the mistakes I did during the season and knew I meant no harm. Hell, I even post on the Cripples forums saying hello every once in a while. =) Hi Louis

btw:

Annux is ME, but with a different name, playing tw, and on a squad. Small techinicalities.
        "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Im an HZ master of disaster! You can call me droo!

Comment

Im a guy with a GAY AVATAR! Call me... Louis ?

Comment

Sorry Crome you're wrong as usual

The Elusive/Siege rivalry started on the formation of Siege in early December 1999. Basically the new squad Siege said that they would dominate all and own all, and told my squad (FRAKTURE) that we were old has beens and that we suck or something. We knew we were still better though, so there was very light trash talking.

The real fireworks started in and around New Year's 2000. Elusive had just formed, and Siege had already predicted it's demise. The word on the street (mostly from Siege) was that a squad of arrogant pricks (which Elusive was back then hehe) would never last. Over and over Siege said that they would crush us in TWL and that we would disband.

Anyway we took it upon ourselves NOT to lose, and in the first game of TWL season 2, Elusive beat Siege. After that the trash talking was more or less us laughing at you guys for an inordinate amount of time.

After a while it died down, until we played again in TWDL. In the weeks leading up to that, Banzi took it upon himself to start PMing me consistantly, and basically trash talking us whenever he could. Naturally DoA and I responded in kind.

After the Siege victories in TWDL vs. Elusive, the trash talk started once again, and was more wide. It culmulated on that day when Elusive played Siege again in TWDL in November 2000. We won the first game, and then the second game, everyone lagged out by Sika and Zombiebobie. Zombie was "ordered" to spec and not fight and the trash was worst than ever. After Elusive won the week after it was BAD.

Well I guess it stopped mattering when we lost TWL3's last game to Siege and we disbanded.

Oh memories =)

-Epi
              P.S. I'm still happy that my plan worked. I thought it would be a great idea to be a huge asshole squad just so that we could inspire other players to try and beat us. We really were the only great squad when we started, and we inspired Siege to try really hard and beat us (as Fbz has told me). Without that TW would of been really boring =)
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

The falseness of your post is incredible. I don't remeber exact events because unlike you and some others I rarely put TW events into my PLANNER. But Banzi was talking shit to you and Elusive, and then it culminated when You, DoA, and I were speccing another TWLD game/scrim and you kept saying how Elusive was going to beat Siege. I then defended siege and you continued to say you were better. I got so mad I asked you to come to my office and we had a heated debate, personal remarks were made and then I just said "fuck you" and left the arena, because nothing was being accomplished.

The whole rumor of Siege being made to beat Elusive was a total... well .. rumor. I created siege because I wanted to recreate Prophacy. Fireballz asked me to make a squad with him and it was the perfect time. The Prophacy name was taken so we used Siege. Nothing of this had to do with Frakture or anything. I had promoted Siege to be the best for recruitment purposes not to belittle Elusive. You didn't inspire me in any way to work harder. I ran the squad as I had always ran it. I picked up players, to replace inactives, etc. I picked up players and I ran the squad with my touch. No one inspired no one.

Light came straight out and said "We were made to beat Siege".
                Unsuccessful they disbanded. Siege never said "We were made to beat Elusive", if not, the first round loss to you would have probably made us disband.

Comment

Originally posted by Crome
                  stuff
                  no.... MY dick is bigger than yours
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I bet his chest hair is thicker too.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• stupid has thicker ball hair though.

Comment

• Crome no need to resort to personal insults cause we're supposed to be friends now and all that is in the past :P

But I'm absolutely serious that Siege specifically said we (FRAKTURE) was washed up, and later Elusive. If you don't believe me, you can ask FF if he still remembers. Cause FF was really mad about that for a while, it got him all competitive and stuff. When he joined Siege it was a big shock cause he really didn't like Siege at first for what was said :P

BTW I have no idea what you're talking about.. it was probably some specific incident. What I'm talking about spans months. Months of Banzi pming me every day saying that Elusive sucks.

-Epi
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Rivalries?

Try Mitch vs. Mitch's Ego

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch
                            Rivalries?

Try Mitch vs. Mitch's Ego
                            SHUT UP. DIE.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• IN THAT FUCKING ORDER.
                              sage

Comment

• crome and epi remind me of a couple of senile old farts who reside in a nursing home and spend their days retelling the same old stories they've told each other a million times, but they're both suffering from alzheimer's and can't get their shit straight.

the elusive/siege days are GONE.
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X