Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid gerbil is my bitch.

epi> Your right, we are friend =)!
    I am talking about a specific event, because banzi wasn't my co-captain then so he didn't speak for my squad yet. I didn't start hating Elusive until that day. Btw if we ever get mad at eachother lets just hate Ruby. So much more fonder memories talking about how he sucked. =)
    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

• Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
      crome and epi remind me of a couple of senile old farts who reside in a nursing home and spend their days retelling the same old stories they've told each other a million times, but they're both suffering from alzheimer's and can't get their shit straight.

the elusive/siege days are GONE.
      the my giving/a/shit/about/this/game days are GONE.
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reclusion
        WtFz will be everyone's rival once they realize our impending superiority illustrated by the following:
        • We spend all our time that you spend in this game partying.
        • We get all the girls you seem to not notice while winning your leagues.
        • We are the metaphoric "shiznit" of the realm of this game you call "Trench Wars."
        • Our natural talents at this wonderful little spaceship game supercede yours on every known level of its existence. (Erego, we don't need to practice.)
        • We are, essentially, better than you in any and all facets of life.

Stick that in your mouth and choke on it...
        How many girls do you think IlyaZ gets?

Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Comment

• wait which one tlks to me online ilyag or ilayz

Comment

• Originally posted by Crome
              Stupid gerbil is my bitch.

epi> Your right, we are friend =)!
              I am talking about a specific event, because banzi wasn't my co-captain then so he didn't speak for my squad yet. I didn't start hating Elusive until that day. Btw if we ever get mad at eachother lets just hate Ruby. So much more fonder memories talking about how he sucked. =)
              Crome, doesn't matter if he wasn't a co-captain. The things he said prompted an intense rivalry between us because he was a well known and respected member of Siege and he got other siegers to join in with him when he could :P

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
              X