What is wrong with TW these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krabby Patty III
    I have been a faithful TW player since late 99 and i am also one of these morons who forget their password and just make up a new username/password hence my newbie look on theis forum. I have noticed less and less Lev protection. Levs, either you like them or you dont can be a devistating tool of destruction. So protect your local lev he will thank you for it. Also limiting the weasles cloaking ability was just plain stupid. I play as a lev 98 percent of the time and I am used to getting cloaked. The limits on it now almost make it unplayable.
    its an excellent ship with the special ability to be able to fire while thrusting, i have been using it with a very winning record. (Weasel)

with the old way you just try and play the game and you constantly suddenly explode all of the time and see nothing but a kill by messege. it shouldnt have been so easy for such a stupid thing to happen so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      its an excellent ship with the special ability to be able to fire while thrusting, i have been using it with a very winning record. (Weasel)

with the old way you just try and play the game and you constantly suddenly explode all of the time and see nothing but a kill by messege. it shouldnt have been so easy for such a stupid thing to happen so often.
      I can thrust and fire in every ship except shark and maybe levi, not for sure how special that ability is. :/
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Nooo... you can't.. it's only possible in the aforementioned above by tone - and that only works if you change your rep button i believe?
        STARKITTY
        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
        X