X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post above = Deja vu x100

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
      Well there are SS bots now that can fly around and shoot/kill players... the AI isn't that great but they do follow people and aim pretty well.
      lol some of them just spin round and round and blast thors/bombs/bullets and cant die.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Go to SSW Battlefield 2... he has some pretty good fighter and turrent bots. You can confuse them pretty easily though:

-If there is a wall between you and the bot it will constantly just fly at the wall and never move until you do.

-If you circle strafe the bot will never stop moving in a circle.

-The funniest one, is that if 2 bots on opposing teams go near each other, they both start to spin in a circle firing at each other and won't stop until one of them dies.

Still, they would be pretty awesome bots to use for 'cannon fodder' and would open a ton of possibilities for new games to host.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Matchbot trasher
          The bot in ?go base is stupid.... I cannot be added.... that is dumb.. and staff could only say i had to change name... well i don't want that... fix it.
          An other small programming mistake has been made by tw dev.... nut eaters.

Well, im pissed you name-discriminators.... i don't take this crap.. im gonna sue you ninja style :fear: woah :shuriken:
          Here i go <chop chop slash bang boom pow paff kAblam> :death:
          HAHA EZ PWNED
          LOOOOOOL, that made me laff so hard.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

-If you circle strafe the bot will never stop moving in a circle.
            what the hells a circle strafe?
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

go round it in circles shooting at it?

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Its from various FPS where you run in a circle around an enemy and the AI is too dumb to shoot you, IIRC
                - k2

Comment

On many occasions it's not the AI that's too dumb it's people. FPS AI is pretty good at compensating for strafing these days, it's the people that suck.

I thought they should put some fighting bots in warbird duel so you've got something to fight with when it's empty. Or a team of them for dd practice :wub:
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Well there are SS bots now that can fly around and shoot/kill players... the AI isn't that great but they do follow people and aim pretty well.

If you guys want to see an example of this, head over to the Battlefield 2 zone.

Those bots do pretty well with their aim (tho they are easy, still impressive stuff)
                    k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

I believe those are the ones that zim wrote in Gundam Wing
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                      X