Dont like nightwasp, post what u think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont like nightwasp, post what u think

Personaly i cant stand it lol, i hope this is just an april fools and that it will pass, if not.......tw wont be the same

Only Pubs and that's a maybe bc in a week every1 will get tird of it and there will only be a few ppl useing them(just like barly noone used the weasel)

Comment

Nightwasp

Originally posted by Sir Chrono
      Personaly i cant stand it lol, i hope this is just an april fools and that it will pass, if not.......tw wont be the same
      Sir Chrono, I couldn't agree more. The purpose of all the little holes in the side of the base is to let in stealth attack by SMALL ships. Also, the ship is like a god ship, the bullets it shoots are almost the same force as the Spiders and with multifire like a Lancaster, it can repel and mine like a shark, and it can be attached like a terr, and it can shoot bombs like a levi/jav (although weak bombs). That makes the game cheap. The purpose of being in pubs is to have fun, you cant have fun when your either getting killed by spider-like bullets, or bombed, or letting the enemy survive bcuz he has a lucky repel. Its CHEAP.

I think the NightWasp is the dumbest ship I have ever seen, and I would MUCH rather perfer the weasel. Even if I do get lamed...

Comment

Tone on the NiteWasp

Here is my expert view on this cloaking ship:

its a good ship. its a lot better than the weasel of all the older settings. when you have a ship that can cloak for unlimited, but also not have x radar, it makes for really interesting nitewasp vs nitewasp action in base. also its bombs and bullets are both level one so its ok that it can cloak for unlimited time. the nitewasp is not like the old weasel, it doesnt just go around and cause sudden split second destruction that was so far removed from the rest of play and so distracting and fun draining from the game. the nite wasp does seem to be part of the game, unlike old weasels. the only problem with it is that its not good for levis. nite wasps will constantly mess up levis in the field real badly, worse than the current weasel. something would have to be done to levi, thats all. anyway the weasel is just taking a break for april fools i believe.

all mention of weasel above refers to all the old weasels before the current weasel, the ones with unlimited invisibility
        Last edited by Tone; 04-02-2005, 02:51 AM.

Comment

i just thought of somethingelse . mines that dont kill on one hit might be a good idea, you have to make a decision to take damage to get in then more bullets, or not and stuff. its more strategic. too bad they cant have 2 one hit kill mines and like 4 or 5 damaging mines, that would make things more complex and cool

Comment

I kinda like it. It's refreshing.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I don't like it that much. A smidge over powered. Thor-like bombs and mines. Then you can attach to em.

Take away stealth, bombs and the ability to attach to em. Make them smaller so there's easier accessability in the necessary spots.

The way it is now, it's a Terrier-Shark-Weasel combination.
              †© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†

Comment

It's a april fools joke guys...

Comment

Originally posted by PandoraX
                  I don't like it that much. A smidge over powered. Thor-like bombs and mines. Then you can attach to em.

Take away stealth, bombs and the ability to attach to em. Make them smaller so there's easier accessability in the necessary spots.

So lets get this straight. you'd like to basically turn them back into a weasel?

1:Aerin> o shit have u guys seen the penis with a dragon tatooed to it?

1:X-sTa-C> OMG! thats sooo... AZN!
                  1:MILOS> LOL
                  1:Kapuchin> lol

2:zidane> i played maplestory :(
                  2:zidane> i had like two level 80 +
                  2:X-sTa-C> omg... this chat just started eating dick

:4:KoZ> gotta go eat my chittlins now be back later
                  :4:X-sTa-C> Koz, don't lie
                  :4:X-sTa-C> You know you're also eating watermelon and chicken...

Comment

Originally posted by PandoraX

they arent at all thors like bombs and mines, they are the oppisite, weak bombs that do not go through walls. they give you an april fools draining though

Comment

doesnt matter if it stays or not, its fucking awsome. the emp idea works well, cloaking and weak bullets work out too and its not that lame. however, it is overpowered. it uses too less energy to shoot bullets imho. this way a terr cant even kill a (cloaking) wasp in a dogfight which renders its xradar useless. on the other hand it needs bounty to attach (an idea i dont like). that could be rebalanced.

i would have given the emp ability to the levi and not the cloaker. but i guess im not a sysop. it would finaly make a basing ship that way, maybe lvl2 bombs would do. lets have some bouncing bullets for lancs too.

Comment

I didn't say they were thor bombs, I said thor-like. I guess I should have been a bit more descriptive, yes? Hmm, maybe thor-look-alike.

And no, I didn't say to turn em back into weasels. I like the fact that they can lay mines...even though they're pink *twitches*.

--

It may be an april fool's joke, but it's a pretty good topic altogether. Might be interesting to have an extra ship in the wings.
                        †© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†

Comment

I like it. I do really hope it stays
                          >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

In April Fools thread, someone made a good point;

Why doesn't the Nightwasp take over the Levi slot, and keep the weasel.

I agree with the above, then I would have no problem with these recent changes.

The way I liked to see the Nightwasp tweaked;

-remove 1 mine
                            -keep 1 repel
                            -keep 1 ship attach
                            -make rotation abit faster
                            -give it xradar if weasel comes back
                            -have same energy drain as weasel when cloak/stealth is on
                            -Make it 3-way multi-spread L1 bullet fire. Current multi-spread for it; is quite useless.

I think if Nightwasp becomes Ship 4, and weasel returns, there will be less bitching.

Comment

This thread deserves an official LoL newbs(tm) comment
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                              X