No announcement yet.

Dont like nightwasp, post what u think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a newbie who likes the weasel. Have you considered looking at your radar to find weasels? It's kind of like looking in your rearview mirror every 6 seconds while driving.

Weasels don't have perfect cloak like the nightwasp - I find them more interesting to play and less dull to fight against because you can see them on radar (most of the time).

Good hunting
    Paul

Comment

if you take the nightwasp and the levi, throw them in a blender, and call what comes out "ship 4," I'd be happy. just.. please do something about those blue bombs. the lev has always felt too extreme to me. too extremely slow, bombs too extremely powerful. speed it up a bit, weaken the bombs a bit. leave it still with the essence of lev (big bombs, slow ship), but just not so damn overkill.

anyways, back on topic, I had fun with the nightwasp, but I'm glad I have my weasel back. even a castrated weasel seems to be more useful for breaking up solid base defenses and distracting defenders enough so our terr can push through.

Comment

So what's going to happen to the Nightwasp anyway? You guys tested it so how are the results? Is it going to one day replace weasel after more testing and tweaking?

I myself didn't really play it, but I enjoyed fighting the Nightwasps. Like previous posters have said, it can only 1 hit kill you if you've just fired. So kills don't really seem as cheap as a Weasel kill. Although I did feel it was overpowered a bit. Maybe after more tweaking like removing stealth but keeping cloak or something along those lines. Overall, I prefer Nightwasps over Weasels because they are more involved in direct combat. I think Nightwasp was a good step in "normalizing" ship 6. Now all we need is to normalize levi's in pure base and then we'd be set. *cough*

Comment

Back to nothing but elim/baseelim/twd for me. I thought I might actually pub again with the nightwasp, but not now. Bringing back the Nightwasp was the best thing that staff has done in a very long time. Its affect on me was as big as splitting elim into two arenas and creating TWD. It made pub something worth playing. Oh well... I guess pub is doomed to stay an arena for newbs.
          3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
          3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
          MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
          X