No announcement yet.

When you first downloaded this gane..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started out playing it with K2-KaHoS and Testtube, whom I met in an old IRC chat channel we ran together.
    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Q-Tank showed me Subspace. I played Extreme games for ahwile, then saw Trench Wars and liked it better so I stayed.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

My brother (Back then Seoman) started playing the beta a long time ago. I got interested too. We had strict rules of, now I can play from 6-8 and u from 8-10. We only had one comp at home back then.. When the free beta disappeared and u needed to buy the game, my brother ordered the box online, we still have it. We played alpha alot, was good times. When VIE went down my brother stopped shortly after. I got into TW however, been over there ever since.

Last week I checked my usage. It was pretty disturbing. I thought to myself... I spent over 5000 hours of my life to this game. Is that normal for a computergame?? Imagine I could get it all back...what would I do in this little paradox of time I had created... Then female lesbian robots got into the picture and it started not makin' sense anymore..
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

i got told about this game from some other online RPG called Tibia, and we would play both games simultaneously [part of the online game Tibia; is that u train and u jus hit eachother to up your skills]. i started on Extreme Games for a while.. and for a few months i stopped playing.

Then one day i got bored again and started playing.. and i stumbled accross Trench Wars; where i jus pubbed a lot then i got spotted by some pub squad and somehow moved onto joining a real TWD squad called BoZ under my old name Ingeniouz... little did i know....
          Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
          Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
          Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
          Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
          Glide> so i made one

Comment

Working...
          X