Legacy Tournament Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral
    Just wondering, did you ask XSliderX to 'ease up' when he was saying all of these things and flaming all these people?

'Cut and paste' is quick and easy. Sorry if I offended anyone with the length of the post. The reason I felt it worth the time was my hope that in the future, people will understand that they will have to answer for their actions.

My orignal posts, with ligitmate questions regard his efforts, were met with personal attacks on me from him. Si I guess I feel that I had a right to defend myself. Besides, I'll start being nicer when people start being smarter.
    No, when he was acting stupid and flaming like a moron I posted that he's not worth arguing with, and to make fun of him when he fails. He failed, so I have no problem with you making fun of him- I just thought youi went through a bunch of topics to get those. I realized later that there were probably 3 topics max so it wasn't that time consuming, but whatever floats your boat chief. I don't find anything wrong with you ragging on him, he's a douche - I just thought that he's too stupid to even waste that minimal amount of effort on.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
      The legacy tournament has been cancelled

Just too many unforseen problems. I apologize sincerely for any inconvieniance on this.

I'd rather cancel it now and try again later when Its more organized then to try and run the thing now in the current condition and let people down.

Hasta!!

ROFL KNEW IT!
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Ahhh i have a theory!!
        This was supposed to be an April Fool's joke but i think he didn't managed to get online at april 1st so...

xsliderx you should at lleast give us the reasons why you didn't made the tournament!!!
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

He spent the $200 on a some knee high boots and was afraid to tell people the real reason.

but.. they were red
          Reinstate Sarien
          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Ok, ok, it didn't work out, he made a fool of himself and everything, but does he really deserve all of this crap? I mean geez, he was just trying to do something new and cool and all he's getting is crap from everyone. Why don't we all just tone down being mean to him?
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

1.Marshmallow Marines (for which im a member) is #6 in TWD, and has been around longer then DLc. GG
              2.You did join a newb squad.....DLc.The worst newb squad. The ONLY reason yer not dead last is cuz the
              1. Wtf are you Talking about? MM Sucks they dd newbies, and they havent been longer then DLC i WAS IN DLC just for fun(around 2004 back when i was a dueler ) And you also created a squad like DLC (Dark)SIde)) so stop that nonsense squads dont matter dipshit, hes probably there cause of his friends newbie.
              2. You also joined a newbie squad, good game, one more thing ur signature sucks no one care you beat SH 10-3, and your stupid quote. Get a life
              Last edited by PrOnEsSim; 04-07-2005, 03:22 PM.
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                Ok, ok, it didn't work out, he made a fool of himself and everything, but does he really deserve all of this crap? I mean geez, he was just trying to do something new and cool and all he's getting is crap from everyone. Why don't we all just tone down being mean to him?
                I just dont like his signature,

Any of it.
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Hmm... I think Tone made the best 'negative' impact, cause he came across as someone in the age range of 8 to 11.

Slider .... I never even saw him in the game, nor did he post all that much here. So, that's just that.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
                    I just dont like his signature,

Any of it.
                    I don't like it either, but everyone is being really mean to him. I just don't think he deserves all the crap that he's getting.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Eph you care too much . No really, you do. Don't you have better things to do with your time then to keep flaming a guy who isn't responding to you anymore?
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        I don't like it either, but everyone is being really mean to him. I just don't think he deserves all the crap that he's getting.
                        Then don't look at this topic. He brought all this on himself. To think any less is to dellude yourself.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                          Eph you care too much . No really, you do. Don't you have better things to do with your time then to keep flaming a guy who isn't responding to you anymore?
                          He's doing what I would do at work, if possible.
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

april fools
                            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                            1:Kentaro> suits you well
                            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                              True that I am a little over the top on this one....but Da1 is also right. I only have 530 posts (0.61 posts per day) which is considerably less than many people here. Today was a slow day here at work and TW in general is simply a 'stress relief' and 'distraction' for me. Again, I apoligize for the long post.

But to state I care too much? Hell Epi, you poured a bunch more time into this community than I have (which, btw, I thank you for since you have made a positive impact).

Comment

Yeah, not very surprising. So about 10% of TW signed up? Something like that.
                                Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                                Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                                Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                                Catgirl> rofl
                                Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                                fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                                fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                                Kim> loool
                                fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Working...
                                X