Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
    He is?
    YEP! he told me on chat.. ain't that cool!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

yes i suppose that is cool

EDIT: Duel we could have this conversation in msn
      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

wow, for the 10000th time in his internet gaming life, slider has failed to come through. gg man
        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
          2) What REALLY killed this was when someone told me for a whole month the LegacyBot was being created. This came from a member of the DEV team, so I thought him credible. I was advised 5 DAYS before the tournament that there would be no bot. That fucked things pretty bad
          I had the bot mostly done and told you that you needed to bond the money to staff if you wanted the bot (about a week before the tournament was supposed to start). I could have EASILY finished the bot the night before if it took you 6 days to bond the money to staff, but no... you decided that it was "your show" and you didn't want any staff support. Your fault it didn't happen and now we all get to laugh at you because 1. You failed to get this done and 2. You just got banned from forums for being dumb.
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

jacen just ezpz'd you
            Girl if it's alright,
            100%.

Comment

Forgive my personal retribution, but I think it's weird that upper-staff was so willing to support this tournament but when it came to my tournament I had to run the whole damn thing by myself. Bastards.
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

money
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

money
                  Human Consumerist nature summed up in 5 letters. Pathetic, isn't it.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

ROFL

- I actually edited the map for this event . I'm such a fool.

And again... LOL ROFL LMAO ROFFLE!
                    WiL>How doi fire?
                    J M Power>Esc + Q
                    WiL left arena
                    J M Power>LOL!

Comment

• Just to be fair here (to the staff, not slider- lol) the fact that money was involved does not mean that the staff are somehow greedy. Slider wasn't paying them or donating to the server was he?

There are probably dozens of people who want to host some kind of event/tournament. The staff obviously has constraints on who they'll help or encourage. The fact that slider was getting money involved meant that it wasn't just a guy having fun, he could potentially rip off a bunch of people. I think it was proper that the staff inserted themselves into this situation.

I'm not a big fan of "consumerism", but I don't think it's the culprit here.

Comment

• This thread is old and u just awakened it............. u crazy or something? or have you been pausing this post for a looong time. omg i gonna get banned err...... SOME1 TAKE IT OFF!!!.
                        Last edited by Krusnik; 04-14-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                          i can't say i've ever heard of Tone or 0bnoxious but i'd have to nominate T3L C4t or sCHOPe... probably ice storm or sCHOPe for the win though.

Were you ever told that back in the old days, newbs like you were not allowed to talk back at old vets like myself?

Sigh, I guess time has changed.

But because of my kind heart, I have retired from leagues to give semi-decents (yeah, those who are slighly better than you) a chance to show off their skillz.
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

• Originally posted by Theif of Time
                            Human Consumerist nature summed up in 5 letters. Pathetic, isn't it.
                            The crucial word there being consumerist.

Comment

• the supreme irony of all of ephemeral's posts about xsliderx's need for attention is, sadly, lost on ephemeral - a novel by chekhov
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Ahahahaah

wow this is hilarious

hey guess wat? HASTA!

HASTA SLIDER HASTA!!!

u will never change slider

Comment

Working...
                                X