Ryo: i havent gone back to see my teachers
    Ryo: i saw one eating ice cream with his daughter once
    Ryo: i was like
    Ryo: sup fucker

I Luv Cook> omg die

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
      Fit of Rage...
      I took a screen shot of yer last post. Im gonna re-post it after March 25 when it's over and YOU are gonna look the jackass GG

That's the funniest bit.
      ROFL ROFL totally agreed. :grin: Fit wins~!!!

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      Ok, ok, it didn't work out, he made a fool of himself and everything, but does he really deserve all of this crap? I mean geez, he was just trying to do something new and cool and all he's getting is crap from everyone. Why don't we all just tone down being mean to him?
      Panda, I know you're trying to be nice as always... but the thing is, when he started this 'tournament', he trashed talked a lot of people in his thread(s)... so Now ppl feel that they need to 'get back' at him. -_-

PS: oh yeh.. I think he deserves it for having gay pics & "Hasta!!" and what he said...
      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        i can't say i've ever heard of Tone or 0bnoxious but i'd have to nominate T3L C4t or sCHOPe... probably ice storm or sCHOPe for the win though.
        If Awesome is on "Who has made the greatest impact in this forum" i would rather making part of the bad impact one.

Nerds this way awesome ->
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
          Panda, I know you're trying to be nice as always... but the thing is, when he started this 'tournament', he trashed talked a lot of people in his thread(s)... so Now ppl feel that they need to 'get back' at him. -_-

PS: oh yeh.. I think he deserves it for having gay pics & "Hasta!!" and what he said...
          Yea, yea, I know, but I hate to see people getting made fun of. Everyone makes mistakes. I feel just as bad for not sticking up for someone getting made fun of then I do for making fun of them myself.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            Sounds like a new poll to me, "Who has made the greatest negative impact during their first few months in this forum"

1. XSliderX
            2. Tone
            3. 0bnoxious
            4. Ice Storm
            Heh, I wouldn't doubt if they were all the same guy!

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
              Ok, ok, it didn't work out, he made a fool of himself and everything, but does he really deserve all of this crap? I mean geez, he was just trying to do something new and cool and all he's getting is crap from everyone. Why don't we all just tone down being mean to him?
              Yes, he was a total asshole to many people who dared to question this whole thing.

He won't come back and read any of these posts, thats for sure. He probably won't play ingame, except under a new name, possibly. If the tournament was like $20, or "I'll buy you something worth xx", it may have been more believable... But $200... no damn way.

Comment

wow...such an out pour of support...lol

Well Ive been out of town on business, so here's my late reply:

You ask why I cancelled? Well its pretty simple really

1) I wasnt willing to allow staff to take over my tournament. Staff wanted me to bond the money so THEY could award the prize and take all the credit. I wasnt willing to do that. Dont like it? I dont give a shit

2) What REALLY killed this was when someone told me for a whole month the LegacyBot was being created. This came from a member of the DEV team, so I thought him credible. I was advised 5 DAYS before the tournament that there would be no bot. That fucked things pretty bad

Now alot of you are being pretty negative about something that was supposed to be a positive thing.....Im sure you'll be even more negative when I try this again in July when im better prepared

So there's yer resonse, you have your reasons.....flame away. Cya in July :P

You're apparently not smart enough to read your Private Messages, even when there's blaring red text telling you to. DO NOT circumvent the forum settings, and here's a ban so that the message gets through this time. We do not have images enabled in signatures, so don't make a paste in image signature for the body of your post! -wadi
                Last edited by wadi; 04-08-2005, 08:08 PM.
                Marshmallow Marines
                "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Hasta!!!
                  1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Pegasis - United States
                    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
                      2) What REALLY killed this was when someone told me for a whole month the LegacyBot was being created. This came from a member of the DEV team, so I thought him credible. I was advised 5 DAYS before the tournament that there would be no bot. That fucked things pretty bad

Now alot of you are being pretty negative about something that was supposed to be a positive thing.....Im sure you'll be even more negative when I try this again in July when im better prepared
                      You said you would have the bot in post: xSliderx (03-03-2005, 05:53 AM)
                      Originally posted by xSliderx
                      Hey everyone....
                      On the recomendation from the almighty Pure_Luck, Im sorry to announce that I must reschedule the Legacy Tournament to the following:

April 10 Eliminations
                      April 15 Semi Finals
                      April 20 Finals

This has been done to accomplish the following things:
                      1. Allows me to have 100% staff support behind me
                      2. Allows me to bond the $200 prize money with staff support
                      3. Allows me access to a "LegacyBot" in the arena
                      4. Allows me a custom map in ?go #Legacy (currently Under Construction)
                      5. Allows me access to a "fully automated" website that will track the players results for each legacy tournament
                      6. Allows me to open the player roster to 128 players total

Now I know some of this is a bit Trivial, but its important to me and the legacy staff members that legacy's debut tournament goes smooth. In order to have that, I MUST have staff support on this, and THUS must bend to their will on certain matters.

The tournament dates listed are final, and will not conflict with TWL. The roster is open to 18 people, so register now.
                      However, Jacen only offered to make a bot four posts later on 03-03-2005, 09:13 AM, so don't blame him. Also, he only said that the name LegacyBot was taken and that he wouldn't be able give the sysop powers needed for a bot to an unsecure name.

Just be a big man and say, "I changed my mind" or "I was busy at work" or "My tax refund wasn't as big as I expected and I need the money for my kid's braces", but don't blame someone else.
                      Last edited by Kyace; 04-08-2005, 11:33 AM.
                      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

I dont believe KIMBOt is taken
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                          But to state I care too much? Hell Epi, you poured a bunch more time into this community than I have (which, btw, I thank you for since you have made a positive impact).
                          Care too much about flaming this guy I mean!
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

lololol

HASTA!!1

Comment

Just figured out that due is dutch !!!!!! :headbang:
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

He is?
                                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                                X