No announcement yet.

Bring Back SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It always seems that SB becomes a spring / summer / fall interest as for when any league or type of organization starts.

If a league where to form & based upon the people that enjoy as well as want a league to take place, there should be a limit set for players on a squad. It makes no sense as to why there where squads with 14 players, except for the possibilities that only 3 - 5 would ever show for game days.

The problem there lies in the dedication to play as well as when the games would be played.

Sundays where the only days in the previous league, where games where scheduled, of which placed many of the registered players to either forfeit or not show to play due to scheduling conflicts.

There would be many issues such as this that will either keep SB from become a league or failing again once it takes off, if ever organized. Flexability with scheduling I think as well as a lack of hosts created the problem. Too many people wanted to play on Saturday, yet Holy could not host on Sat.'s and there where no other hosts that would help in regards to this...or at least I was told this.

Count me in if it ever takes off!
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
    X