• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schope
    my IQ is 132, beat that k ? thanks
    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      Hmm... Punkbuster and Cheating-Death are 2 programs that basically are server and client side programs that prevent cheating by requireing you to run the PunkB or the C-D, and it'll tell the server what other programs you're running.

Hmm..... I wonder if we could possibly get in on this action.
      That would be pretty neat put i think that i might, and i say might because i don't know the programs, it might break the players privacy... wich is not a good thing as i believe most of us enjoy having our own privacy. Even if the check was made by the server the is always the possibility of someone breaking it to get access to some stuff wich might not be funny at all. Im just saying this based on supposition as i don't know how those programs really work.
      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

wattafak i can cheat YES I ALSO LIKE 90% OF SS HAVE DOWNLOADED SPEEDHACK long time ago but sinse i aint a nerd i can't set the right speed i could let my ping go to 10ms but then i had 400000000% ploss and when i tried it slow it went to slow and when i was trying fast it went too fast.
        ANYWAYS CHEATERS SUX ASS WEED RULES THE WORLD.
        being stoned and playing at 22:00 and beating ricko in a wb duel on my elite super newblet nickname rules the world and then he said i play too much lol i bet he uses speed hack SEEN HIS LAG? SEEN HIS CHARGE? I HAVE and i have beated him with my super newblet blunts goddamn im good and goddamn im bored that i type fucking 5 minutes in here goddamn wtf is going on goddamn smoke a blunt and come too peace u bunch of fucking hairy animols.

FACT : Cheating is fun.
        FACT : Cheating gets bored when u own everyone.
        FACT : Too much stress here Smoke the Blunt And lean back.

and topics like this are good for SS cus people that starts this kind of topics make Priitk awake to make NO not Kazaa but Some Anti-Speedhack program.
        (i kinda doubt if he will tho)

it will all come good ive seen cheats come and go ive seen people cheat and got banned. its all good in the hood relax and chill folks play the game and RELAX.

now im gonna turn into my regular self again.

just play the game cheaters will get caught eventually. i haven't faced a cheater that plays and isnt being undefeated yet.

Comment

Maphacking doesn't work. I tried it on the TWDev server by chopping a hole in a wall. It just re-downloaded the map.
          Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
          GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
          Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemyla
            Maphacking doesn't work. I tried it on the TWDev server by chopping a hole in a wall. It just re-downloaded the map.
            mh works, u just dont know how.
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              LOLLIPOP!!!! anduril thinks he knows more about cheats than punkbuster!!!! The game only recognises it as a headshot!!!! lolz!!,, ,,!!,,!!!!!,,,,!!, OMG NERD, Punkbuster isn't actually particularly efficient at cheat-detecting. Hacks can be re-proofed and last until the next update which sometimes is weeks away.
              Geez .. ur slow ? You're just repeating whatever I said while thinking you are giving comments on my post.
              I said PB isn't 100% proof on every cheat, and so you can't ever get rid of all cheats because it's a constant battle between cheat developers, and anti-cheat prog developers.
              So what are you crying about ? Please don't talk if you don't know what ur saying.
              I also said that the game recognised any shot as a headshot, tnx to progs PB doesn't know yet. So please ... read my post more carefully and THAN reply, or do not reply at all.
              Tnx.

Btw .. the lollipop and lollercopter is pretty gay... How old are you ? 12 ? Grow up.
              7:Barton> hi tats
              7:Barton> still no smod?
              7:Barton> :(
              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

I'm 1337 h4x0r, j00 4r3 n00b. i p0|\|3r yOu W!+|-| ^^Y l3eT Sp3ed H4x0r.
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemyla
                  MAP HACKING DOES INDEED WORK

i've done it on ssi servers to prove a point

and yes it does work on twdev

It also works on hockey zone very well :grin:
                  but indeed maphacking does work!
                  Wrapper22

Comment

I have about zero interest on cheating, so I don't know much about these things. From this thread, though, I've learned two new ways to cheat. But I also thought of a way to notice speed hacks.

I've seen few people who always seem to die before the bullet hits them. (Won't mention names if you don't want to, but one of them has posted on this thread.) I do know a bit about the client though. The bullets are in the same position for everyone (if the shooter lags, the bullet just appears mid-air.) and the the message coming from the client of the one getting shot takes some time to come to the shooter's computer. This means dying before the bullet seems to hit the guy should be impossible. I thought about this few times, but found no solution. Until I read this thread. They were using speed hacks, so the bullets seemed to go faster on their computers.

And that packet manipulation thing. I thought Continuum's packets were heavily crypted, making packet manipulation basically impossible? (At least in the sense mentioned here.)

Comment

• I'll probably quit subspace again and I know others are thinking about it as well because its just getting pathetic.

The bottom line is, speed hacking is a very real problem
                      - Savagee

Rofl, that sounds so pathetic. Quitting a game because of some cheaters? You must really suck. Of all the time I've played and the players I've encountered I steamroll over all of them unconditionally, and I'm pretty sure I've encountered quite a bit of 'speed hackers' and other cheaters along the way. I can't even fathom how horrible people are at this game. Speed hacking isn't a problem, it's your lack of skill that is. And I assure you quitting the game won't help you in that department.
                      Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                      1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                      2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                      Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                      Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• The amount of speed hacking, lag manipulation, or map manipulation is directly proportional to the speed at which you snitch on them. The faster you rat them out, the easier it is for staff to catch them red handed, the faster they are banned.

It's a beautiful system where the numbers of people banned is relative to the number of people cheating. Of course there will always be the sneaky ones who get away with it a few times undetected, but if you're stupid enough to need to cheat, you're also stupid enough to make mistakes. And you can always rely on human error....

Comment

• Its a shame Anduril doesn't know what hacks are.

Originally posted by Anduril.
                          Lols-Royce !!!
                          Don;t be a hypocrite you retarded nerd!!"1

Comment

• That snitch system works to some degree, but as soon as a mod enters the twdd arena; they just turn the cheat off.

TW Staff should have like undercover mod names, so you catch them off guard. To gather evidence to justify banning the cheater.

And maybe have a Suspicious Cheater list, and investigate them when Staff has the chance. This would make them paranoid and wonder if staff are watching.

I'm not sure if this game has this feature, can't staff make their name invisible when you press F2 arena player list? A staff would be in the arena, but only staff would see them in the list.

Comment

• wow super long thread lol

i dont think there will ever be no cheats in ss but im not gunna cry and not play ss then come back like others LOL! it happens theres so many ways to lag and "speed hack" you could just download stuff in the background or could be windows updates.

or you could be an ass and use xp speeder or your other ducci progs or ping through dos or use multiple packet analysers and dupe packets and such but you have to face it cheats are cheats and its a game, i once thought cant beat em join em but whats the point having to load up how many programs just so you can "appear" to be better than the others just play for fun guys and report ppl if you have a problem but dont cry.

either grab a beer or a joint and laugh at what just happened cos thats life but dont quit because you cant own a "cheater" you cant even prove it.
                              what if its the computer or server stuff you just dont know just grin and bare it you lil whiners and for those who dont quit ill see you lagging soon
                              :eek:
                              HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                              Lance> Here is BCG's song
                              Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                              HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                              :eek:

Comment

• tun off spaceships, go out to sunlight, and let the grease dry up.

faggots.

Comment

Working...
                                X