No announcement yet.

RE: Lev.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice triple post. Too bad not a single one of the posts say anything worthwhile.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Levi Terrs, much less publics make up this game, shut the fuck up please. I meant during peak times aprox. 400-500 players are online, this is also deminishing. I actually see a lot of them wall bombing or warping a hell of a lot, laming anyone inside the base. You can not ask people to hunt them, that's not playing the game or having fun, you can't expect there to be 2-3 hunters per every small freq out there; this game is too random to expect the best in every situation so what you're left with is a game of chance when fighting LTs, a very unbalanced and unfair thing to ask of the 400 or so players trying to have fun.

Cloakers can do whatever, cloaking is part of the game and I still think we could use something better that wouldn't mess up base games, too much. Your only problem with them is that they hunted Levis in the spawn, or spawn killed you while you're doing the same to others. I've said this a billion times but: Staff should only be concerned about developing the game and that is not helping or hindering spawners, not helping LTs and not helping anyone lame. Some minor changes to the weasel's fire spread, speed ect.. and full cloak back and we're done.

Being popular has nothing to do with anything, if something is causing problems within the game and is effecting the population and the quility of the REAL GAME .. THEN people will complain, ask for change and talk about it. Everything, weasel, levi whatever ship you can complain about it, it's the same story: You believe it's having a negitive effect on the game. You however have failed to show once, on any thread how Levis or LTs have any kind of positive effect in anyway or shown how they blanace out within basing.

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
      Nice triple post. Too bad not a single one of the posts say anything worthwhile.
      Yeah someone wanna warn Tone now? or give him a stright up ban for his bullshit.

Comment

Turretting is fun. Look at the popularity of turretwars. Its not fun to turret without bombs, except sometimes with a good driver and 3 spiders. Turrets have always been hated but thats the fun part to some ppl, the original subspace sold the idea of attaching and riding, etc. cooperative gameplay.
        To say pubs are not the real part of this One, make the fianl changes alredy then. I still postulate that the pubs are a sort of brainwashing experiment, and finally the people are revolting against these tests all the time. Do or do not, there is no try.
        Make the changes and whine later about why ppl flock to a zone where they can have the fun they wqant, instead of some set rule against an undesired element hated on from a particular group. There are other zones out there, such as EG, etc where ppl can turret but dont, there are actually bases you can attack togehter and turreting not needed for fun, but if desired ppl can turret too. Why not Trench? Because someone wnats the game to go ONE way, their way, and gets mad if its not as popular. So they ban that aspect, then get angry that we dont want to play "your way". Make your changes, lets stop the gay ass experiments. Oh, you need input? Heres mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
          Yea well cloakers are an entirely different story, the ship couldnt even be seen goodness sake. besides the anti levs have their pure pubs, and most of these guys complaining dont even pub much or just stay in pure pubs.
          you can't see a levi that's three screens away and lobbing bombs at your fr.

I'm complaining, and I do pub often, and I don't just stay in pure pubs. first you say it doesn't concern me because I don't live in purepubs, then you say it doesn't concern other people because they DO stay in purepubs. make up your mind and stop being such a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
          X