Short timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short timers

People have been asking me about what i have to say about trench wars and SS in general. Well, i can say that my opinions however rambling generally can be summed up in but a few words: those damned annoying short timers. Yes, short timers. Already counting the days until they are done even though they number in years.
    So there i am in a good duel with someone who is an awesome pilot like Redbaron or Adrenaline Rush and then next thing i know some short timing newb is shooting at me from behind. Or i have just spawned and someone is already shooting me. Or im cruising through space only to be whacked by some short timers stray bullet. But the spawn killing makes me the angriest.
    So if you are a short timer, make sure you TRY to act like the experienced players, such as those on the TS/SCI squad, else you will be pissing people off before you know it. So if any of this has a meaning, its look to TS/SCI for guidance on how to be a SS player.
    sincerely, the captain of funkiness,
    Captain Funky
    BEER: its not just for breakfast anymore

Wow, captain Im glad that you hold our squad in such high regard. I hope that this topic doesnt turn into a bash fest! Thank you for all your squads that are belong to us that are not short timers!

Comment

TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

W T F OVER

What does this post mean? maybe im just dumb but what the hell does this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
          lol

Comment

what the fuck are you people talking about
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
              what the fuck are you people talking about
              you wouldnt know you college boy!

Comment

Re: Short timers

Originally posted by CaptainFunky
                TRY to act like the experienced players, such as those on the TS/SCI squad, else you will be pissing people off before you know it. So if any of this has a meaning, its look to TS/SCI for guidance on how to be a SS player.
                CAN YOU HELP ME HOW TO BE LEET SS PLAYER LIKE REDBARON?!!!!
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Yes, all you need is to be a cap of a great squad!

Comment

Re: Re: Short timers

Originally posted by Eeks
                    CAN YOU HELP ME HOW TO BE LEET SS PLAYER LIKE REDBARON?!!!!
                    Ok this post started out as a joke between me and my friends, but you had to make it personal!

Comment

o

Comment

WHARE WASS THE FDUCKUNING JOKE I DIDN'T SEE IT

Comment

Oh ok well I guess I can see why you wouldnt. You kinda have to be in the Marine Corps to understand.... We have a friend getting out of the corps today and we are drinking alot of beer. So, the post about short timers came up and Cap posted it with a little modification. Sorry, this post never should have come into being...lol

Comment

some one set us up the short timer

This post was many seconds in the making and even before i made it i had been thinking about the subject for some time.

Just a few minutes ago i was in the Trench wars arena fighting off brand new waves of 15 year old short timers. Every time i would pause to write some thing to my friends, squadmates, and the arena in general, i would find myself shot to piece by short timers looking for an easy kill but who had too little skill to kill a moving target or to engage anyone but someone who just spawned. So let me say that the what should have been a short time plague is still dragging on, while the freedom fighters of TS/SCI and a very few valiant others fight against the injustice and try to make trench wars a better place for everyone to play in.

In other news, like Redbaron said, one of our best friends is leaving the marine corps today, so hoist your glasses of Guinness and give a hearty thanks to SGT Verret for his 5 years of service to our corps and country. He is a fine man, and will be missed by all who knew him.

in the mean time, short timers can still go and funk themselves.

-captain funky

Comment

so hoist your glasses of Guinness and give a hearty thanks to SGT Verret for his 5 years of service to our corps and country. He is a fine man, and will be missed by all who knew him

Fuck yeah you college boys.... Who dont know anything about serving your country.

Comment

Working...
                              X