Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes blood

I'm getting kinda dizzy here..

and captain funky, how long have u played?
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fuck college. Television is all the education people need.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Moved to: Useless Crap
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
          kiln> wanna join my squad? basin, and dueling squad, we will go to leagues we just need people and a good roster
          kiln> i know bout #mythrandir, and other elite basin and duelin arenas
          bioture> which cool duelin arena do you know?
          kiln> #twld
          Originally posted by Jason
          (Carbon)>there's 3-4 chicks that i could go screw right now if i felt like it. I shit you not
          :Carbon: yeah, but is it just a fuck?
          :Carbon: or would it mean something?
          (Carbon)>mm..
          (Carbon)>i'd feel somethin
          Best sigs ever.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

The morning after

I would just like to apologise to everyone who I may have offended. I was completly out of line in some of my posts and for that I am sorry. I have nothing against people who choose to go to college. Whatever your choice may be just know that Ill be here to defend your right to make it!

Comment

What in the sam hell is TS/SCI?
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

YAY, LET'S GET DRUNK AND POST ON THE TRENCH WARS FORUM!
                ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

this is the most suprising thread i'v yet to read here. i thought it was going to be about watchs.
                  Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

^

Best post ever

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                      ^

Best post ever
                      Agreed. CaptainFunky, what the fuck? I understand your willingness to help your country, and I respect that coming from most people, but you're a dumb piece of shit, and I hate you. It would help your argument if you USED A FUCKING PHRASE FROM THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS to insult people, as "short timers" doesn't mean anything to 99% of the population, you stupid piece of shit.

Joining the Marines doesn't make you a good person. Joining the Marines doesn't make you have a bigger dick than me. Joining the Marines doesn't give you flawless vision. Joining the Marines doesn't give you a bigger soapbox than I have.

What kind of fucking asshole are you to even think of suggesting that people who don't believe in our domestic policy should leave the country? Why? Because you're hired thugs with guns, and we're mere educated people who actually know the difference between your and you're and use "hackneyed cliches"? I'm just as much of an American as you. I just think George Bush is a fucking moron, and that killing people is wrong. America is about being able to say what you mean, not about morally-blind fuckheads with guns telling me what to say and what not to say. Nazi Germany was about that.

I'm glad the military exists. It's nice to feel protected. But who the fuck is infringing on our rights at the moment? One of my good friends here is training to be an Army Ranger, and is even considering dropping out of college to go fight against Iraq if he's needed. I don't understand him, but I completely respect him. On the other hand, being in the military didn't turn him into a close-minded, uneducated dickhead like you.

Comment

You get ten points because short timer is a good name for newbie.
                        Keep on rocking in the free world short timer.
                        sage

Comment

I laughed my ass off twice during this thread. Once when I realized no one else knew what a "short timer" is, and again when I said "short timer" out loud.

I give redbaron two thumbs up.

Whats wrong with joining the army while you're starting college?
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

The secret to the madness....

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am now going to let you in on the secret of all this. But first allow me to say that I have been so amused by all of this and I really dont want the joke to end, but after seeing all the ill will that this post has created (read Redbaron, Annux, but who could ever forget Blast's... well I would not characterize it as a post but rather as a... blast, to that I can only say, chill out hombre, try breathing for a minute; also nice use of profanity, it brings out your educated side). But it has also created a few amusing moments, such as Eek's "Fuck college. Television is all the education people need." I say this despite the fact that I am the proud owner of a 'kill your television' bumper-sticker.

But alas I have been side tracked. Back to what I meant to say. Well I really hate to spoil the suprise, but the phrase 'short timer' which seems to be the subject of so much controversy, is (in this situation) just a joke. I know some of you are now thinking, 'well what sort of damned joke is that? That's nonsense!' To those people, I am sorry for taking your attention for two minutes. But to those like myself, who sit back and watch the uproar over a mere 10 letters, bask in the ironic glory of it all, seeing the slurs and jokes that have been slung in the name of a practical joke.

Just for your own information, short timer is a term from Marine Corps' slang, meaning someone who has a short time left on their contract and will be leaving the Marine Corps soon.

But in closing, let me just say to you all, thanks for all the laughs and I hope some of you laughed as well, but I can only say I doubt anyone laughed so hard as I did.
                            BEER: its not just for breakfast anymore

Comment

just shut up
                              jee

Comment

It's cool that you didn't address a single thing that I said aside from the fact that I cursed a lot. Fuck bringing out my educated side, you fucking shitbag.

Comment

Working...
                                X