No announcement yet.

Short timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the question on most of our minds is "what the heck is a short timer?"

My best guess would be that it was another term for a newbie, or in other words, someone who's only been playing for a "short time".

Or perhaps it's a term for a person with a low (short) ping time.

Or maybe you mean someone who, through spawning or vulching, gives you little time to react fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by redbaron
      Fuck yeah you college boys.... Who dont know anything about serving your country.
      I fucking hate this country. It terrifies me. If you are not scared shitless by the way this country is being run, you fucking should be.

Anyway, if you are really being serious with that statement, one could argue that a higher education is a means of perpetuating democracy - far more effective than assraping muslims and training serial killers, my friend. ;x
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

I fucking hate this country. It terrifies me. If you are not scared shitless by the way this country is being run, you fucking should be.

Anyway, if you are really being serious with that statement, one could argue that a higher education is a means of perpetuating democracy - far more effective than assraping muslims and training serial killers, my friend. ;x
        ooohhhhh... Ok higher education... whatever dude you are just going to college because it was the easy option. If you had any balls you would have gone into the service! If you are so scared of our country please leave.... Go to south america... they will wecome you with open arms...lol

Comment

don't you have some muslims to assrape
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

ooohhhhh... Ok higher education... whatever dude you are just going to college because it was the easy option. If you had any balls you would have gone into the service! If you are so scared of our country please leave.... Go to south america... they will wecome you with open arms...lol
            i thought they didnt allow gays in the military =\

Comment

Originally posted by HoGo

i thought they didnt allow gays in the military =\
              They dont thats why your not in so dont be hateful....

Comment

They dont thats why your not in so dont be hateful....
                thanks for setting yourself up
                Originally posted by Annux

And if Bush raises the military budget one more time, I will regulate on him, John Wilkes Booth style.

OMFG! You little hippie fuck... I hope we get over run by commie fucks so that you feel the implications of your words... you will be sorry that you ever said that!
                whos bein hateful now armey boi?

Comment

So wait, and be honest now, if you had the opportunity to go to college with all expanses paid, you would it turn it down for the army? I mean, even you can't be that stupid -- and you're from North Carolina...

Comment

all your rights are belong to us

listen up all you obvious short timers:

all you whose anti american attitudes reek of an obvious and absurdly apparent short timerism should take your self and your smack talking elsewhere. This post was created to bring attention to the fact that you delinquents were plaguing and choking our arena, not to give rise to your outlandish and hackneyed cliches.

Now that i have made that clear, i will step into the fray. Yes, not unlike Redbaron, Adrenaline Rush, and others, i am a U S Marine, and i fight for the freedom of our country. That is my profession. I do not 'assrape' muslims like you would like to believe Louis XV. If that really is what any of you think, you are either grossly misinformed, a complete short timer and part of our problem, or you are just a total moron. Personally i cannot yet determine which. My recommendation to you or anyone else who feels so afraid of our nation and how our elected leaders our steering us, i would advise you in the strongest terms available to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY to a destination of your choice at any convenient but soon date. No one is forcing you to stay somewhere you feel so much fear, and instead I'm sure that in your stead we an replace you with someone from another country like Ghana, Bolivia, or the Ukraine who would do twice as much for our country and community then you do, which is not hard because I am certain you do little more than drain resources which could be otherwise allocated somewhere else.

But this is not about politics, though like i mentioned, silliness and Short timerism go hand in hand, to the detriment of everyone else around. So if you would still like to bash my homeland, please, funk off.
                    -Captain Funky
                    BEER: its not just for breakfast anymore

Comment

ya short timers are like short timing and there short timings are really short and uhh stuff....

Comment

It's even funny when you look at the recruiting process at hand. The army personnel doesn't go into the Honors classes and give out brochures, they understand that someone with a 1300 SAT and a 3.8 GPA will not end up washing floors. They target the lowest common denominator of society's rejects. And they do so in an astounding, brilliant manner.

Any braindead drop-out can relate to the 3 common themes present in all of the bullshit propoganda.

1) Serve your country. It's the patriotic thing to do.

2) Money. Money' money, money..money. Money? Money!

3) Commrodary. Establish meaningful relationship with your fellow man.

Now all those things, if observed individually, are just dandy. Hell, it's part of American culture to want to establish a lifestyle and help make your land the best around. But when a government agency manages to convince you that through violence, aggression, and the know-how of making shit explode is a sureway to attain the American dream there is a problem. Don't get me wrong, I'd like a house with a white picket fence as much as you but I'd rather get it without killing a towelhead.

So I'm looking for your follow up post that will explain how much of a bastard I am for having a different opinion or maybe that I'm a spoiled college boy, but I'm content with the descision I made.

Best of luck.

Comment

Odd...

I thought that one of the goals of the armed forces is to defend their country so that their fellow citizens would have freedoms such as the right to higher education.

Comment

you mean this thread isn't about premature ejaculation?

heh short timer.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

vagina

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                              Asia Minor> maybe not
                              Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                              bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                              bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                              bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

which zone is this guy talking about? it's just that i've never seen or heard any of the names he mentioned, nor his either.
                                jee

Comment

Working...
                                X