No announcement yet.

Banning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing is to stop acknowledging races. He who has an anti-racism policy is a racist himself and positive racism feeds negative racism.
    You are saying 'yes we are different, but you are not allowed to tell' But I can see no difference, sorry.

On the other hand, staff has every right to ban stigmatized words from being used, as well as obscene words.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
      The best thing is to stop acknowledging races. He who has an anti-racism policy is a racist himself and positive racism feeds negative racism.
      You are saying 'yes we are different, but you are not allowed to tell' But I can see no difference, sorry.

On the other hand, staff has every right to ban stigmatized words from being used, as well as obscene words.
      Wtf is "positive racism", and how is being against racism itself racist?

Lol, if you're going to waste your own time by posting such ridiculous doublespeak such as, "positive racism feeds negative racism" and "he who has an anti-racism policy is a racist", at least try and build a supporting argument.

Stop acknowledging races? Do you really think it's possible to convince everyone to completely erase their cultural history from their minds? What...are you talking about some Total Recall memory wipe? Good idea, Quaid.

Comment

Sorry, the law in my country speaks of postive discrimination. It's allowed. For instance when you want to hire someone for a position and you have two EQUAL applicants that fit the job, it's ok to pick the one person over the other based on the fact that he/she is a minority. This to improve the positions of minorities.

The other arguments I can't really go in against, I told you my believes, and it would be like a religious argument.
        You could say 'I believe in God', then I could say 'God doesn't excist, because <put one of the scientist arguments here>, people should know that' and then you would say 'Do you really think it's possible to convince everyone to completely erase their religious history from their minds?''
        With the human nature probably not, but that doesn't even matter because I won't buy the shit you try to sell me. It's ok for the entire world to bash people based on irrational grounds.
        Last edited by Zerzera; 06-26-2005, 05:14 PM.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I hate this world. People r so freakin dumb.
          and it really doesnt matter wat race, religion, or watever. they make up all the stuff up just to get themselves better off anyway. All of it is so dumb, and i don t think anyone should care about it. GG
          sadly thats wat the world brought me on to think

Comment

It doesn't matter if you discriminate against whites, because there's never been any discrimination against them as a whole historically, or in the United States/Britain, where most Subspace players are from. I really don't think 30 days is too long, I mean, maybe it'll teach them that having sex with their farm animals is more fun than a spaceship game.
            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I think you're talking about affirmative action ZZ. Racism by definition is negitive, you're looking down upon a entire race of people and placing values that stem from your own beliefs upon them. Just because whites never suffered years of slavery doesn't mean you can call white people white trash. The idea that because our population does not consist of many minorities (assumption) we should allow it to happen is just wrong, but not by my values or "western values" as some euros like to say, but wrong by human nature: to be accepted as an individual by society. It's a mental disorder.

Comment

Short summary related to the banning: The rules are plain and simple, if you don't follow em you will deal with the punishment given for breaking the rules. Therefore it is recommended that you read the rules, so that you won't get yourself in trouble.

I think its a well deserved ban if you are using racist words. I know I've been sometimes racist in my mind, and I'm ashamed of it, I even hate myself becuase of those filthy thoughts comming into my mind. As others, I'm a mere human, made from dust, not even close to perfect.

I once was talking on mirc, and this guy messaged me with the "hitler" symbol, the swailika cross? Anyhow, that pissed me so much off, becuase I know somehow how it feelt for the Israelic people, and how terrible it is/was.

Some people hate racists, but isn't it the same thing, as they hate others you hate them, this doesn't help the fact that they hate other "races". Yeah, I hate the fact that people are racist, but I don't hate the people. I think this issue in the world will never change. Of course this will change when Yeshua (Jesus) will come to this world, once again, not as a servant this time, but as the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Of course that is what I believe, and what I will always believe, no matter what.
                Last edited by 1ight; 06-28-2005, 03:23 AM.
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                  Short summary related to the banning: The rules are plain and simple, if you don't follow em you will deal with the punishment given for breaking the rules. Therefore it is recommended that you read the rules, so that you won't get yourself in trouble.

I think its a well deserved ban if you are using racist words. I know I've been sometimes racist in my mind, and I'm ashamed of it, I even hate myself becuase of those filthy thoughts comming into my mind. As others, I'm a mere human, made from dust, not even close to perfect.

I once was talking on mirc, and this guy messaged me with the "hitler" symbol, the swailika cross? Anyhow, that pissed me so much off, becuase I know somehow how it feelt for the Israelic people, and how terrible it is/was.

Some people hate racists, but isn't it the same thing, as they hate others you hate them, this doesn't help the fact that they hate other "races". Yeah, I hate the fact that people are racist, but I don't hate the people. I think this issue in the world will never change. Of course this will change when Yeshua (Jesus) will come to this world, once again, not as a servant this time, but as the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Of course that is what I believe, and what I will always believe, no matter what.
                  You're insane.
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
                    You're insane.
                    I don't quite understand, what makes you think I'm insane? Is it because of my beliefs? Are you comparing your life to mine?
                    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
                    X