X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go #mythrandir

type ?go #mythrandir
    its fun
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

in case u havent noticed, 95% of the people here already knew about it, the forum users only a select few in trench. all most(regular non-forum users) do is fly around the pubs getting any kill possible while not even knowing 3/4's of the controls.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

oh i've noticed. my objective is to inform the 5% of the forum users about it as well. and the rest of tw for that matter. ?squad mayo inc.

thx
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Are you trying to make this arena even worse? Its already crowded enough with people who really don't know what they are doing.

Comment

Why mayo? what do you have against the arena and the people who play in it?
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

jack it's the best place to learn how to base properly though. Everyone has to start somewhere.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Mayo you realise you're making it worse by telling everyone ?

Comment

Don't you guys get it!

Mayo Inc. is being "different" and "cool"!

Comment

the more, the better.
                  Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Ofcourse IF you pick new players so they can learn too, which sometimes just doesn't happen....
                    Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

I dont get why you guys are putting mayo down... if anything i would think that you would be encouraging him seeing as hes trying to get people exposed to basing. with all the fuss you guys kick up over levterrs and the bad quality of basing in pubs doesnt it make sense that educating the public on how fun and exciting basing is would be a good thing? i used to lt alot... basically that was all i did. however because some people were nice enough to invite me to some private basing arenas, teach me how to play and give me a chance to prove myself i found myself basing more and lting less. so gg mayo for trying to make private basing public. if anything i think basing matches should be played in twlb or some other public arena. alot can be learned just by watching a basing match with experienced basers.

Comment

Pfft ?go #svs still rox0rs ur sox0rs!
                        Last edited by PolluX; 11-26-2002, 07:16 AM.
                        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

New players are and have always been welcome. Remember that "private" basing started with a small group of 20-30 very active basers. I think we have about 50-60 regular visitors, and I don't know how many know about it.

I also occasionally invite pub players to our basing arena, and so do many others.

-

and Cpt.Guano, it rather appears that Mayo Inc. made this post in a weak attempt to piss 'us' off. Seeing his ?squad and his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

and Cpt.Guano, it rather appears that Mayo Inc. made this post in a weak attempt to piss 'us' off. Seeing his ?squad.
                            What's wrong with wtfz?
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I believe Mythrandir is right.

Mayo, you'd use your time better if you went to a pub pmed a guy that really is trying to get some basing going in that pub and invite him to #mythrandir. That way you really do some good for the zone.

Comment

Working...
                              X