No announcement yet.

?go #mythrandir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mvp gets announced after the game is over and a couple of seconds have passed. easily enough time to kill a few extra nmes and get the last few points that you need.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
      I believe I did not get picked in myth for at least the first 2 weeks.
      omg i'm awesome- i got to play on my first day. : ) j/k

thanks to whoever subbed me in for 45 seconds...hope you guys will give me another chance in a ship i'm better at.

and thanks mayo for posting and screwing me up. i thought basing in pub was fun. now that i've specced real basing i'll never be able to base in pubs with the same passion. pub is slow motion compared to #myth.

-geek

Comment

pub is dancing with pants on

myth is dancing with pants off
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

c pv dance, dance pv dance!
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
            Yeah I forgot he never reads the forums. Thanks. If ?go basing was the solution how come the problem hasn't been solved? You're all acting like you won't have your secret club to be elite in anymore. I'm sure you all have friends in staff... you can get some priv base going on your own. You don't even have to move #mythrandir into public. You could call it ?go mayoisahomo for all I care as long as it would happen. I'd just like to see the kind of games played in #mythrandir be available to the entire TW population.
            Mayo, you dont help your own cause when you post. If it was available to all of TW then it wouldnt be like it is when it is priv. When it is priv you have good terr with decent sharks. Now you have superaznmasta69 in terr, his brother BlackDragon69 and their friend 0-0-0 Die 0-0-0 all in Terr and Sharks, how is this making it any better for them? They arent getting any better b.c the terr dies 30+ times, and the game is ruined for everyone else.

Also, Myth, remove the fuking bot, Privbasing was at its best when the only people hosted it were, WP, Adman, Mantra, whoever and it was hosted at max, 5 times a day, now u get 10-20 games a day. Makes it boring, Spoils us whatever you want to say.
            Last edited by Tobe; 12-09-2002, 11:54 PM.
            :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Also, Myth, remove the fuking bot, Privbasing was at its best when the only people hosted it were, WP, Adman, Mantra, whoever and it was hosted at max, 5 times a day, now u get 10-20 games a day. Makes it boring, Spoils us whatever you want to say.

If you only want to play five games... ONLY PLAY FIVE GAMES.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I have never gone go Mythrandir before, but I certainly enjoy some good basing without getting blown to pieces by a levi.

What is different about this one than any pub arena?

Sry for the newb question
                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

for the most part, it is high class basers, which has the MAIN purpose of holding the flag.

Of course the downside is that the teams are picked by captains, that sometimes tend to be biased.

Comment

i hate when beggars get picked.. i dont mind people saying "<-- spider" or something but i hate it when newbs come in and say <---- damn good spider, pick me then they get 40 kills and 70 losses and no one notices.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

As much as I would like to do some good basing, those types of setups always take forever to get going. I want action, and I want it now. I never have the patience for those games to get put together. Then I will probably end up lagging out anyways. I will check it out sometime though.
                      Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
                      X