No announcement yet.

why newbs = greatest thing in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather be a newb, and be called one, I don't think I'll enjoy this game more calling others that.

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
      I agree with most of your points Pacra, newbies are what keep TW functioning. TW has always followed a newbie-friendly policy, and it does show on the statistics as TW is the most populated zone in SS. However, SVS zones are slowly dying as a result of this, because most SVS zones ( and SVS players in particular) tend to be very offensive towards newbies. About a week after season 8 ended the Pro boards were having intense discussions about the future of Pro, and unanimously agreed that they had to take a more newbie-friendly stand if they wanted to fuel SVS with new squads and players.

So I encourage you guys to go try out SVS zones (DZA, CHaos, Alpha), they can be as much fun as TW =p
      Chaoszone is one of the friendliest zones I know, Alpha is just the same. The only zone that has a bad attitude towards nu'bs is DZA. But that just becuz many don't know the rules in pracs.

When you compair these zones with let's say T3 Gauntlet!, people are really nice.
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Reason #7: Entertainment value
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Hell if Destroy can be liked in SVS, anyone can
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
          X