Give the jav back its x-radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give the jav back its x-radar

Someone seems to have taken javelin's x-radar. What's the point? Now weasels are controlling pure pub, because terrs can't seem to do much about them rushing in and taking the flag in the last second. I just played a few games in pure pub, and every each time we're close to winning a weasel rushes in and takes the flag while we're holding the base very strongly. We have 2 terrs and neither does anything.
    last.fm - Keeping it short

Was the x-radar taken away because you wanted to discourage using javs? Didn't work.

Was the x-radar taken away to encourage using weasels? Sure, worked, but why would we want that?

Was the x-radar taken away to encourage using terrs? HAHAHAHAHA.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

IIRC they stripped the xradar to reduce the amount of accidental tk's. Before, everyone was in jav, because they were good weasel defenders, and people complained of all the javs and tk's. It sounds trivial, but most pubs would have 1 terr, 6 javs and like...1 or two wb's or spiders. It was pretty out of hand.

Get a lanc with x-radar.

Comment

stfu, both of u, u dont play pub at all. a lanc can take out 5 cloakers problem solved.

Comment

i asked this once and someone told me
          "it was taken away to try and limit tk's by javs shooting at x's"
          "to balance it out we have given the lanc x-radar from greens"

or something to that affect

i still say put a small bty (about 6-9) for attatching on javs to limit there numbers as pure pub is about 60-70% javs
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
            Get a lanc with x-radar.
            ironicaly one of the most effective ships to combat the x is the x itself as it can have its x-radar always on and always spawns with it, and unlike terr its a disposable ship.

i don't like the x as i think that there multifire encourages lame ass camping then easy running away through holes. it takes far to much effort for a team to combat this if they are already the weaker side becuase by not having the flag ppl freq hop to the side that does and camp like this etc...
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Use the Lancaster, you'll have an idea where the weasel is regardless of cloak/stealth on
              1:Hydride> who we play next week
              1:ReNdErED> Pandora
              1:ReNdErED> gulp
              1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
              1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
              1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
              1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
              1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

give spids/lancs x radar :turned:

Comment

Making the weasel smaller ruined all pubs for good
                  Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                  Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                  Unorthadox> LMAO
                  Unorthadox> LMFAO
                  Singularit> mine does
                  Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                  Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

I'm convinced that they changed this shit just to keep me from dominating like I used to. I had entire freqs hunting me when I used a big weasel, and they changed it. I locked down the flagroom with my javelin when it had X-Radar, and they changed it. Assholes.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I think you should give warbirds x-radar, stealth, cloak, 3 bursts, portal and some rockets. Maybe even multifire and Thor's hammers.
                      Regency> not in for dd lol
                      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Isn't it a little dumb to shoot x's with a bomb, if you're in jav. At least to me, first thing in mind would be bulleting.
                        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

They will get too close and jav cant maneuver as well as terr so bombs better, but need a good jav not an idiot.

Also wouldn't mind seeing thor hammer being able to buy, like for alot of points though, clear the base once and a while and take care of anoying lts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                            Isn't it a little dumb to shoot x's with a bomb, if you're in jav. At least to me, first thing in mind would be bulleting.
                            Jav pilots tend not to be smartest.

Comment

If you want to decrease teamkills, just limit the amount of javelins. It worked for the levi, and noone misses the levi in pub 0.

Maybe give the spider x-radar so at least more people will play that, the only thing weasels are used for now is trying to touch flag in last seconds.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X