Is cheating on the rise??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barton
    changing your macID, Machine ID & IP can be done with in 5 mins. so I have heard.

I hope that someone finds an other way for banning ppl.
    they can indeed but also you can screw up some programs already installed...
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Flabby
      but also you can screw up some programs already installed...

I would not know that, I have nvr tried it
      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

• I don't understand why Sika isn't banned when that site that someone posted earlier provided significant proof. Don't understand why someone who cheated in SVS isn't banned from tw when he is supposedly 'the best player'. I doubt he's as good without his gay ass lag.
        1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

• Originally posted by bicycle
          I don't understand why Sika isn't banned when that site that someone posted earlier provided significant proof. Don't understand why someone who cheated in SVS isn't banned from tw when he is supposedly 'the best player'. I doubt he's as good without his gay ass lag.
          He is no longer net banned, he served his ban length as far as I know. I don't think anyone wants to ban free him and risk lossing their biller connection.

Comment

• Kolar is a ZH by choice, and he does alot of work on staff aswell as that he knows alot of stuff about this game and staff, just because he chose to keep the <ZH> tag instead of going up, doesn't mean that with his knowledge he isn't at a mod level. I think he does and knows alot more then alot of the mods.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• This picture was taken ......

This picture was taken after i got eaten 3 times in a row and died .
              I didnt mention names ... and see the responce when 3 mod's where in the game.
              mod - 1 - warlock
              mod - 2 royce (im not sure his a mod)
              mod - 3 Kthx

NOw check this out .

Comment

• Originally posted by ISRAELI F15-I ACE
                mod - 1 - warlock
                mod - 3 Kthx

NOw check this out .

>>>> OH I KNOW, YOU ARE A LAGGOT ISRAELI. <<<<
                sigpic

Comment

Kthx/Wark <ER>, not currently staff.

Comment

• Yes I am Kolar, and Zeus has a way to detect cheaters and nobody will give him enough power to actually put it in TW, funny. Oh and Isreali, you forgot the next line I wrote in the little chat earlier -
                    Kthx> I always call you a newb and tell you to stfu.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
                      Yes I am Kolar, and Zeus has a way to detect cheaters and nobody will give him enough power to actually put it in TW, funny. Oh and Isreali, you forgot the next line I wrote in the little chat earlier -
                      Kthx> I always call you a newb and tell you to stfu.
                      Not according to the trainer list but I will get jackie to check it.

I would have told him to shut also :P.

Comment

• Ce?

Originally posted by Cape
                        This doesnt make sense...if your sure i cheat why am i only banned for a week? and if ur not sure i cheat how dare u fuking ban me on assumptions? is this just a sad attempt to say hey we are tw and we catch cheaters? what is this guilty untill proven otherwise? you banned me because a cheater desperately screamed out random names to get himself unbanned? How the fuck does spencer G know i cheat? lol? ok if we are going by that ummmm sika cheats...u banning him too? o ofcousrse not cuz he plays svs and helps u nerds make bots right

GUNiT-> newbs like bike need to sit his gay ass to himself! bitch dont even know who im. How can he blame me that i use CE!

"bicycle? bitch WHO ARE YOU b4 you talk about me?"
                        Last edited by GUNiT; 01-16-2006, 02:20 PM.

Comment

mod - 1 - warlock
                          mod - 3 Kthx

NOw check this out .
                          no offence but after that pulling the plug shit you pulled on us in a dd at 49-49 im not inclined to believe you.
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                          X