Priitk got Haxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y0U R N 31337 H4XX0R!!!
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

swing the axe of justice, we like the blood of the guilty $
      jee

Comment

Hmm, all i know is the password stealers name is "coooozzz" and he has been netbanned by PriitK 4 times on 3 different machines in the last week.

http://www.shanky.com/server/ First post of news, PriitK fell for this stupid trick.
        Last edited by DarK!; 12-28-2002, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarK!
          Hmm, all i know is the password stealers name is "coooozzz" and he has been netbanned by PriitK 4 times on 3 different machines in the last week.

http://www.shanky.com/server/ First post of news, PriitK fell for this stupid trick.
          i was gonna post that too
          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

"This was a known problem for IE for a while, but the fact that someone who plays SS does this just shows how much some of our population is gay (also, Mozilla owns)"

IE/Mozilla/Netscape/Opera all have similar vulnerabilities... so yeah let him say "Mozilla owns"

Comment

This guy hasnt hacked into PriitK's account as such, just created an account with the name PriitK that doesnt have powers. PriitK is a sysop and therefore can see all private frequencies. In this screenshot you cant see private frequencies. Also, having a name PriitK would mean getting PriitK's messages, as you are PriitK!
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

well i thought i had something to say but i didnt
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                X